Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie Adams is doing preseason with Ayr after returning from a bad injury and playing in the South of Scotland league with Wigtown and Bladnoch last season

Mentioned him to my brother in law. Exactly the type of player need. Hated playing against him.

Murphy needs to have the game in front of him IMO. Don't think Centre Midfield would be good idea.

Hiya Dean. Thanks for supporting my most recent meltdown.

Sorry I've not posted on here for about 4 years, been too busy throwing toys out of prams and sticking pins in my pandamonium teddy like some kind of voodoo doll.

If someone would like to voice their opinion to me and have a discussion about why they're wrong then they know where to find me.

If you want to continue to use me to make yourself look cool where I'm very unlikely to bother responding then carry on. No skin off my nose.

See you in another 4 years Pie and Bovrillers

Hiya Dean. Thanks for supporting my most recent meltdown.

Sorry I've not posted on here for about 4 years, been too busy throwing toys out of prams and sticking pins in my pandamonium teddy like some kind of voodoo doll.

If someone would like to voice their opinion to me and have a discussion about why they're wrong then they know where to find me.

If you want to continue to use me to make yourself look cool where I'm very unlikely to bother responding then carry on. No skin off my nose.

See you in another 4 years Pie and Bovrillers

mate, your just asking for pelters. Im sure your a good guy and all but you shouldnt put yourself down so much. :-/ who cares what others say or think of you.

Does the shop actually sell pandamonium voodoo dolls? Im gonna get me one of them!

Archived