Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be very surprised if there wasn't 2/3 new signings in the next week or two. Think we're still about 5 signings of a title winning team and McCall said he wanted the majority of his squad together before pre season starts.

Would be very surprised if there wasn't 2/3 new signings in the next week or two. Think we're still about 5 signings of a title winning team and McCall said he wanted the majority of his squad together before pre season starts.

Hope so things are looking good so far but let's keep the momentum going.

:lol: who the f**k are the 5 signings?

I haven't read the Ayrshire post in years because I have very little interest in pictures of gala days, unless it is on their twitter feed I wouldn't see it

So far the friendlies have failed to inspire

Gretna tournament

Coleraine

Hibs

Decent enough so far I'd say. Only make the Hibs one so far though.

Gretna tournament

Coleraine

Hibs

Decent enough so far I'd say. Only make the Hibs one so far though.

I don't mean from a workout point of view, I am sure they are useful enough games for the players but for fans, pre-season friendlies are largely terrible games that tell you nothing about how the team will play the rest of the season and are only really interesting if you get a foreign team or a biggish English team.

This is definitely not a signing suggestion, but does anyone know what the hell happened to Danny McKay?

Neilston Juniors according to Wikipedia. Was at Arthurlie then Beith after falling out the senior game.

Archived