Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graeme Miller @gmaufc · 46m 46 minutes ago
Busy evening at Somerset park tonight. First deal done - Martyn Campbell signs one year appearance based contract

:(:(:(

Some folk are clearly living on another planet if they are reasonably suggesting Stevenson as a possible signing.

From an outsider, I'd say it's almost certainly Moffat.

He quit Hearts when Ayr were drawn against Ki**ie in the league cup a few seasons back and the rumor was he was trying to play in the game. He is a massive Ayr fan and I think he will re-sign for the club at some point but not any time soon.

I don't think it will be Moffat either unless Dunfermline are trying to off-load him.

As much as I'm sure Campbell is a nice guy, or something like that, I hope to hell he is not going to be relied upon to be a part of our regular starting XI

Mark Roberts is no longer our manager, second reserve at best! Saves us money for other players if a back up centre half isn't really getting paid.

Graeme Miller ‏@gmaufc 56s57 seconds ago
Craig Beattie, David Robertson, david Hutton and dale shirkie have all been released. Wish them all the best for the future

photo-21687.jpg?_r=1430672279

Graeme Miller ‏@gmaufc 56s57 seconds ago

Craig Beattie, David Robertson, david Hutton and dale shirkie have all been released. Wish them all the best for the future

photo-21687.jpg?_r=1430672279

No surprises there really. Shame about Beattie but wages could be better spent elsewhere

"Former Scotland international striker released by sleeping giant League One club."

Two years in a row!

Riordan next?

Surely Faddy is next?

Not surprised about Shirkie, Hutton and Robertson. Beattie I was 50/50 on thought we might have given him a pre season before offering terms.

Murphy, JP, Gilmour, Blakeman and Devlin all offered contracts.

My only concern would be that we would have much the same midfield with JPM, Gilmour, Blakeman, Crawford, Donald and Forrest.......I'd have liked to have brought in another 1-2 midfielders to change things but it looks like we would be overloaded if they all re-signed as it is.

Archived