The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

Touchedbymadness and Mr STI are funny guys. Tipple or two yes, comment on that? No. Not locking my phone was to blame for that but nice to see your thoughts on what players girlfriends can and can't comment on. As for messing his head up, nah. He's not interested in what I've to say at the best of times never mind in this or anything yous say. Have a good Sunday tho!

I think if you sook him harder he'll make it to the SPL, where you can get all diamonds and kittens and puppies and alllllll the Botox you want. What ya say?

(Just helping a bro out)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if you sook him harder he'll make it to the SPL, where you can get all diamonds and kittens and puppies and alllllll the Botox you want. What ya say?

(Just helping a bro out)

Probably not....bit too far pesadilla. And tbh if I wanted anything like that I'm more than capable of paying for them by myself, but as you were....

Cox's burd is about to explode

In fairness, i know what Chlammy means but I think it was tactical early in 2nd half when Cox was asked to stay up higher to support the lethargic (and clearly done) Lister.

Think Cox works really well on the right wing and is no worry at all.

lister isnae done just unfit n canny play prem lvl

Looking to bring in Keiran McDonald - ex Hamilton and Clyde player. Left back or left midfielder.

Left back McDonald signed up

I liked him a lot with us, but he had a very limited amount of game time. Very quick, good crosser of the ball and an excellent standing tackler. Not hugely strong defensively though...or strong in general. I'd still have taken him back though, can see him having a future on left-midfield rather than left-back.

Hugo Faria will be the next addition.

Played in the same Portugal U20s team as a certain Cristiano Ronaldo. A fact which I love so much I violently overuse it. If you do sign him then feel free to pinch it.

Taylor Morgan back to Ostersunds

Scottish football needs a strong Taylor Morgan imo.

I liked him a lot with us, but he had a very limited amount of game time. Very quick, good crosser of the ball and an excellent standing tackler. Not hugely strong defensively though...or strong in general. I'd still have taken him back though, can see him having a future on left-midfield rather than left-back.

Played in the same Portugal U20s team as a certain Cristiano Ronaldo. A fact which I love so much I violently overuse it. If you do sign him then feel free to pinch it.

Scottish football needs a strong Taylor Morgan imo.

Nice to hear a new signing was liked at other clubs, quite refreshing from the usual he's pish, useless or hopeless!

Good to see we have signed a natural left back/ winger, o'neil has done quite well there but you can tell he isnt quite comfortable playing out of position

Nice to hear a new signing was liked at other clubs, quite refreshing from the usual he's pish, useless or hopeless!

Good to see we have signed a natural left back/ winger, o'neil has done quite well there but you can tell he isnt quite comfortable playing out of position

I got the feeling he didn't get on with Ian Murray when he was with us either, so he was the clearly a good judge of character as well :ph34r:

https://twitter.com/MacDonaldKieran/status/548890234193448960

Archived