The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LonglivetheKING

Not from the halfway line, diagonally up the park to your striker who has 3 defenders on him.

Agreed not from there and not continually, it does get monotonous. But in the right circumstances such as Cadden's goal then it's a weapon.

Guest LonglivetheKING

See Lithgow has managed to make himself an account then......

Ha ha, You've got me WeeDiamond90!

Guest LonglivetheKING

Please don't turn me into one of those guess who accounts. I'm a serious poster who has given up the atrocious facebook page that John Kyle frequents.

Guest LonglivetheKING

He's a left full back. Would that suggest that MacDonald is only here till the end of the season?

Won't mention the sectarian thing, hoping to remain positive.

He's a left full back. Would that suggest that MacDonald is only here till the end of the season?

Won't mention the sectarian thing, hoping to remain positive.

Won't mention it but will leave a one liner for anyone who isn't already aware of the incident to go and google it or ask questions?

No idea what he is like as a player but hoping he will do a decent job for us.

Guest LonglivetheKING

Official site says he's a central defender.

He played left back for Drogheda appearing as a makeshift centre half in their final game of their season before getting sent off after only 8 mins. He played 3 games for Maidstone in January as a left back before getting released.

But the official website is never wrong. Onwards and upwards.

Guest LonglivetheKING

Won't mention it but will leave a one liner for anyone who isn't already aware of the incident to go and google it or ask questions?

No idea what he is like as a player but hoping he will do a decent job for us.

Ok, I wont go into any detail or pass judgement on it.

We sacked Barkey in faux outrage for similar 10 years ago but signed and adored Grant Adam on 3 seperate occassions so we've kind of absolved ourselves of any moral high ground.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lennon actually becomes manager on a permanent basis due to the severity of what happened with EWB.

That would be plausible to be honest.

If EWB was going to be back for the end of the season there would be nothing to be gained by appointing Lennon.

If he ends up doing a superb job and gets up promoted - why would you bring EWB back? I doubt that would go down well with the fans.

If we finish outside the play off positions or don't get promoted it's essentially a waste of 3 months wages as Jennow and McBride could see out the season.

Nonetheless it's done now. I hope Lennon can have us at least playing some decent football between now and May.

Archived