The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

Listen to yourself first of all you had a conspiracy I was involved with the club and now I am a female who drinks red bull. The difference between yourself and I is that I'm not willing to result to your level and trade in personal insults. I actually think you look forward to a good argument. Once more for record I am not female, to help you narrow down your game of guess who.

Only a female would go on a strop like that...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still pissing myself at her asking the Clyde fan (Shawfield Boy?) how a Berwick player was doing.

Well all I will say is I feel sorry for whoever has to sit next to you on a saturday. ( the smell) yuck.

​

I'm still pissing myself at her asking the Clyde fan (Shawfield Boy?) how a Berwick player was doing.

You are actually consistent on here at taking things to personal level when other Airdrie supporters do not agree with you. You say Watt is not very good but you have stated previous posts we should have offered him a full time contract. 

Kenny Black was hung out to dry does anyone else agree.  ( would you have kept him on as manager then)

Jimmy Boyle was hung out to dry does anyone else agree. ( would you have kept him on as manager then)

Both were gave a lot more time than most managers dream of turning things around.

^ she's a crackpot ^

You try and talk a good game but when anyone does not agree with you and questions your judgements rather than responding with any substance, you just insult the poster. I have read some of your previous posts and you are at consistent at trading insults when a person does not agree with you. Still waiting on your reason for Kenny Black been hung out to dry.

You try and talk a good game but when anyone does not agree with you and questions your judgements rather than responding with any substance, you just insult the poster. I have read some of your previous posts and you are at consistent at trading insults when a person does not agree with you. 

shock as fans on football forum trade insults..........

shock as fans on football forum trade insults..........

No it is not surprising when you get one person who loses it when anyone dares not to agree with them. Rather than going down the insulting root I would rather discuss football.

That's your oppinion, would you have kept black and Boyle as manager then ?

Given the budgets both had given to them and resources I can see why people think it's harsh. Also the fact we were falsely promoted twice didn't help results but football is a results based game and on their results they had to go. But what relevance has this to do with the terrible football we've watched week in week out this season?

But what relevance has this to do with the terrible football we've watched week in week out this season?

In fairness it wasn't looking that bad after a shaky injury plagued start till about 3:59pm on Sept 12th 2015ad when Capt Untouchable replaced Adam Broon. Been rapidly downhill since

In fairness it wasn't looking that bad after a shaky injury plagued start till about 3:59pm on Sept 12th 2015ad when Capt Untouchable replaced Adam Broon. Been rapidly downhill since

I actually agree with you on fitz, I would have dropped him before now. As our captain I am looking for a lot more from him out on the pitch. This season Lister strikes as me being the captain and the leader on the field. If the club do install a new manager or temp manager for next year I would look at both Lister and prunty.

He actually did OK in that game when he came on as a sub.

Given the budgets both had given to them and resources I can see why people think it's harsh. Also the fact we were falsely promoted twice didn't help results but football is a results based game and on their results they had to go. But what relevance has this to do with the terrible football we've watched week in week out this season?

I think this year it has been the case 3 managers, bollan wasn't wanted ewb had bollans team and got hard time of the fans, Lennon is ewbs freind but I think he is more old school than playing pretty football the way ewb likes to play. I think players are unsettled and to a stage all changes are having impact.

I actually agree with you on fitz, I would have dropped him before now. As our captain I am looking for a lot more from him out on the pitch. This season Lister strikes as me being the captain and the leader on the field. If the club do install a new manager or temp manager for next year I would look at both Lister and prunty.

No way would I entertain either Prunty or Lister as manager.

Archived