The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

I hope it's not a story about an agent running the Club.

It's because of clowns like you ,believing everything TW and IK tell you that the clubs in the position we're in, and LOVE is at the heart of the club,but enough has been said about him

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we'll know whose staying until it's settled what division we'll be in next year. If l were a player being offered a contract the first thing I'd want to know is how much I'm going to be paid.

So Coxy is the only one who has been told he won't be there, yeah right everyone knows who's staying and who's going, doesn't matter what league we're playing in TW is funding it out of his own pocket , does he really think we're all that stupid

You seem to be mixing up me and TW. I'm expressing my opinion here as even you must admit I'm entitled to. As far as I know TW has not made any public statements on who is staying. " Does he really think we're all that stupid" doesn't really apply here.

Calling people clowns is not adding anything constructive.

I like cox as a player he is head and shoulders above any of the utter pish we've watched from the rest of the squad all season.

However, I don't like the fact he uses his family's presence on social media and proximity to supporters to leak stories and drop hints about his contract situation. Their only interest is what is best for David Cox- not the club. That is fair enough, I don't expect them to have loyalty to the club over a family member, but more Airdrie fans should wise up to where their interest lie. At present we have too many fans expressing sympathy and fighting their battles because they like them as people.

Too many Airdrie fans too close to players and families looking out for the interests of the individual players rather than the club they profess to support. My loyalty is to the club, not any individual that happened to be employed with us for a season, regardless of whether I like him as a player or person.

Get a grip his family support Airdrie. Fans are thickle sometimes a fan can say what he likes but a fan of family member can't just the same way a fan can give a player abuse and when player responds can't take it. Man up.

Players I would offer contracts out with 20s stewart, cadden,oneil, bain, Lister part time contract, other ones I would consider parry and mcdonald would have considered cox. The rest I'm afraid thx for effort but time to move on for them and the club.

Players I would offer contracts out with 20s stewart, cadden,oneil, bain, Lister part time contract, other ones I would consider parry and mcdonald would have considered cox. The rest I'm afraid thx for effort but time to move on for them and the club.

Gonnae just f**k off you fucking illiterate w@nker

Well done Alan Lithgow 2 goals in 2 weeks he is one player I would want to keep.

You can't help yourself can you.

There will be no part time contracts and Chris O'Neil won't be at Airdrie next season- as stated earlier it's his own choice.

Archived