The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he doesn't get play offs I'd presume. We're still fourth. Not sure why everyone is trying to talk him out a job.

I don't think Wotherspoon will be happy until he's brought all his own people in, and that includes the 1st team manager and coaching staff. I don't know whether he's prepared to give Bollan until the end of the season though.

I would say that if he gets to the end of the season, it's highly unlikely that his contract will be renewed. Wotherspoon could afford to pay him and his coaching staff off if he wanted to. I just wonder if first team matters will take a back seat for the remainder of the season with the emphasis seemingly being placed on the academy. That would perhaps give Bollan and co a stay of execution.

Being paid through M&H Logistics if what I've heard is correct.

My head says it's the "auld pals act" but having heard what the Chief Executive has had to say it is all very positive.

I totally agree though, Bollan isn't the man for the chairman. Only time will tell what happens.

Being paid through M&H Logistics if what I've heard is correct.

My head says it's the "auld pals act" but having heard what the Chief Executive has had to say it is all very positive.

I totally agree though, Bollan isn't the man for the chairman. Only time will tell what happens.

King is being paid by M&H. Not sure about Wolecki Black.

Who is it that wants rid of him?

Well simply reading between the lines you are one of many posters who don't seem to rate him, whether it's because he doesn't take enough to do with the youth system or whatever reason that suits for that particular week. Just can't understand why some seem desperate for him to be replaced, is the same on the facebook page as well.

Ask your self if you where in charge of the club would you keep some one who had bein there for two years and done fuk all and is showing no realy positive changes or would you bring some on in who is willing to try and make improvement on what we have ???

Bollan saying at the q&a last week the team is fine and dose not need improved is a lie we are screaming out for a left back an a creative midfielder but what would we know ehh

It only seem as if bollans good as jimmy boyle and Kenny black where shockingly bad. for me only half descent thing bollan has done it won a few games early this year and not have is rooted to the bottom but that team could have being doing what ayr have done this year if he had brought in what was needed in the summer yes he has some good signing this year cox and Fitzpatrick and the two center backs and mibi parry the rest are Shit and there's no argueing that fact am sorry to say but last season should have bein pruntys last at the club And lister should have had is op payed for by the club or have left as well

Change is needed be if ferguson or some one else but for me bollan needs to go

Didnt we have a situation with Ballantyne spending a few hundred grand more than we could then demanding that back as money he's owed? Same with Dalziel Jr with the Owen Coyle and Kenny Black money?

We're now saddled with crowds of 700ish and an unproductive, so far, Academy Director and Chief Exec.

We need crowds of at least 2000 and to sell a player every year for £100000 to become the team who can this infrastructure

Dearie me. 9 weeks in the job and the Chief Exec is already branded as "unproductive". What chance have we got?

I think worse than that is the Academy Director (I presume this is Black) has been branded the same after just 1 week!

Well simply reading between the lines you are one of many posters who don't seem to rate him, whether it's because he doesn't take enough to do with the youth system or whatever reason that suits for that particular week. Just can't understand why some seem desperate for him to be replaced, is the same on the facebook page as well.

I have never at any point said I wanted rid of him. All I have said is that Wotherspoon and Iain King will bring their own manager and coaching staff in. The only question is when. I don't see how that can be construed as wanting Bollan out.

Archived