Half time raffle

goodold luthgy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Larky, how did yi manage that ? Because the most you can win at linlithgow is £70, and that's only if you win all the prizes. 1st and 2nd-£20. 3,4 and 5. £10. I actually thought that Armadale had a car as the first prize last week, until I heard it was a supporters car that was allowed in.

Glenafton v Camelon, last seasons Scottish Cup semi final 2nd leg.

Got paid out in a plastic money bag.

Last night's game v Kilbirnie the prize was £73. We regularly go up to the nineties and bigger games over £100. You pay more out you get it back in sales ...

We guarantee £50 every home game as a payout. As you say the more you put in to it the more chance you have of making money out of it.

Last night's game v Kilbirnie the prize was £73. We regularly go up to the nineties and bigger games over £100. You pay more out you get it back in sales ...

Who won last night Bill, I've not checked my ticket

Pretty sure I saw someone win £150 one week. We definitely do it right with the 50/50, some of the prizes offered are plain embarrassing, quarter bottle of own brand vodka or £4 etc.

The week I won it there was 700 folk there.....ran out of bloody tickets and I only got £100 - was beeling!!!! Certainly been prizes at top end of the £100 marker if not over £200 at big games.

Don't feel bad,glens.After all,who could have foreseen the chaos that would result when Dimps uttered the unfortunate phrase,'five pies and a sausage roll please,hen' :huh:

Dimps is Slimming Worlds star man. Fact!!!

Pretty sure I saw someone win £150 one week. We definitely do it right with the 50/50, some of the prizes offered are plain embarrassing, quarter bottle of own brand vodka or £4 etc.

A clubs own branded quarter bottle, now that is impressive haha

Archived