Is it time for change?

Are we being ripped off?   

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apathy - hence Scottish football will remain dire.

I think you need to look up the definitions of both 'apathy' and 'taking the pish out of someone on P&B'. You appear to have them alarmingly mixed up.

Whenever I see the highlights of Scottish Premiership games the standard looks okay. However, maybe that is because I'm used to watching Scottish Championship games, where the standard is nothing to write home about.

How about we stop copying everything that England does only at 100th the size.

Maybe employ someone (after sacking Doncaster) with some original ideas.

We have been going backwards since my very 1st game in the late 80s.

Any chance we could get someone with 1 original thought that makes folk turn up and our product worth watching.

Note to the top clubs - it may involve thinking about the greater good and not being interested in self preservation.

We always compare ourselves to England except when the comparison might actually benefit it us like this year. The EPL has been fucking rank, uninteresting and filled with teams playing at a fraction of their potential. The Scottish Cup semi final and Rangers in general have been far more entertaining than anything down south.

We always compare ourselves to England except when the comparison might actually benefit it us like this year. The EPL has been fucking rank, uninteresting and filled with teams playing at a fraction of their potential. The Scottish Cup semi final and Rangers in general have been far more entertaining than anything down south.

They don't have know how to make you believe it was the most exciting thing ever on Sky though eh?

Bored out my tits with most of it throughout the season.

Big games like Arsenal v Chelsea were about as exciting as Dumbarton v Raith.

Although I will say 1 thing for the English Premiership.

Their chief doesn't slag it rotten like ours slags our product, eh Doncaster.

They don't have know how to make you believe it was the most exciting thing ever on Sky though eh?

Bored out my tits with most of it throughout the season.

Big games like Arsenal v Chelsea were about as exciting as Dumbarton v Raith.

Although I will say 1 thing for the English Premiership.

Their chief doesn't slag it rotten like ours slags our product, eh Doncaster.

Tbf Doncaster's probably realised the only way to market Scottish football round the world is through self-sabotage and the banter so fair play to him for that.

Archived