West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of our local rags saying we're signing, Shaun Frazer (which i already knew about) Ross McPherson, Goalkeeper Dan Toban, Grant Bolton and Graham Girvan :)

Grant Bolton was training with Medda towards the tail end if the season and had a run out in the 1-0 defeat at Shotts. He also had the option to go to Auchinleck as Tucker was interested in bringing him to Beechwood but Grant didn't want to do the dirty on Medda. (His attitude speaks volumes) good luck to him.

Deas has resigned but I think McCann is hoping for senior. But late now imo as senior teams have done there business. Hall hasn't resigned and either has Halliday, heard he might be Peasy bound?

Deas has resigned but I think McCann is hoping for senior. But late now imo as senior teams have done there business. Hall hasn't resigned and either has Halliday, heard he might be Peasy bound?

surprised he wasn't invited 2 trials at qp

Seriously are you saying McGuire would be missed more than del? Think your talking through a hole in your backside ma man
got to agree glencairnlad, 2 good players, but wee sean has a better engine, harder and is far more disciplined. Glad he's staying.

John Boyle would be a good signing for any junior team if you could keep him fit. Was a good player for us but hasn't played a full game in a few years now. Don't think playing on astro - turf helped him.

Keigan Parker is a good signing for Shettleston. Terrific footballer and could still play senior IMO.

One of our local rags saying we're signing, Shaun Frazer (which i already knew about) Ross McPherson, Goalkeeper Dan Toban, Grant Bolton and Graham Girvan :)

Scott Davidson is another you're interested in but there are other Super League teams sniffing about as well including Peasy I believe.

Looking forward to registrations coming to an end so we can get away from rumours and start seeing clubs posting what business has been done and made official but until then anybody got anything else they want to put out there lol.

Arthurlie confirmed signings so far craig Holmes and zander cowie.good competition for mikey white between the sticks.holmes comes back to dunterlie after a spell away from the club.young boy so hopefully got experience with bellshill.i see Paul Stewart has signed with Kilsyth.good signing for them if he can get to the form he had at us.anyone heard if Green, Lyden or Rafferty are signed anywhere?

Arthurlie confirmed signings so far craig Holmes and zander cowie.good competition for mikey white between the sticks.holmes comes back to dunterlie after a spell away from the club.young boy so hopefully got experience with bellshill.i see Paul Stewart has signed with Kilsyth.good signing for them if he can get to the form he had at us.anyone heard if Green, Lyden or Rafferty are signed anywhere?

Cowie was dung 3 seasons ago when he was with us lol

Heard Mglinchey has signed on again after demanding silly money from courting clubs

Hearing Rafferty is North Ayrshire bound

LADESIDE

Deas has not resigned yet think he has agreed to but not pen to paper and no sure about McCann and I think Berto is staying put.

Well with sidserf away Berto could get his natural position back

I'll be very surprised if that's the case, As much as i like Berto cant see him getting a start, depends who's still to come in right enough

Archived