Transfer Talk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be incredibly surprised if anyone payed for a 30(?) year old winger. Doubt he'd move from Dundee too, young child with another on the way.

I doubt it too, I speak with him regularly, loves playing for us

But if he did leave I will still love him forever and ever

Unless he goes to Forfar :P

I doubt it too, I speak with him regularly, loves playing for us

But if he did leave I will still love him forever and ever

Unless he goes to Forfar :P

I'd very much doubt he'd move. Whoever said Dundee I hope they're joking :lol:

Lee Mair and Mitch Megginson to Stirling

Where did you hear that mate? Mitch would be comfortably the best player in the League, I thought he'd get himself a FT gig. Tremendous player and a decent guy.

Mair on the other hand is one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Sons shirt. Couple that with his moaning to the paper about the fact he was dropped and I can't think of a single reason why anyone would sign him.

Shane Sutherland to Peterhead, Craig Gunn to Wick Academy?

Today's Northern Scot says that Brora and Nairn are in for Shane as well. Would be a massive blow to lose him but you could hardly blame him if he left after the abuse he's been getting. Losing Gunny would be a nightmare but understandable if all that travelling has finally took it's toll, the amount of miles he's put in to play for Elgin is insane.

Weir says he's looking for another 9 players, so it'll be interesting to see who he brings in and as always, where they're based.

regardless of which division we'll be in, should be very interesting this summer to see how Lumsden recruits. Moore's transfer dealings were far from great and I wonder how much say Lumsden had in them.

Archived