EXIT Polls.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruins the fun a bit. However the pollsters on LBC yesterday were saying they don't expect this one to be anywhere near as accurate as last time. More competitive parties and silent voters expected they were saying.

BBC will be releasing one at 10pm with big feckin Ben in background as per tradition. Sky will release one at 10pm (is this the same one btw)

Are BBC Scotland releasing one at 10pm... Wot about STV?

Also.... was anyone polled?

Got the poll sweats again JLD???

Are you OK ***?

They didn't need one as it wouldnt have mattered after they put votes in the "correct" piles at the counts

Yeah, I'm not some wacko conspiracy nut but I can't help wondering if something went on. Put it this way, if they could have fixed it they definitely would, it was imperative to the British state not to lose Scotland.

Yeah, I'm not some wacko conspiracy nut but I can't help wondering if something went on. Put it this way, if they could have fixed it they definitely would, it was imperative to the British state not to lose Scotland.

What went on was that more people voted no than yes thats democracy for you,cant understand why people are being bitter about it still.

What went on was that more people voted no than yes thats democracy for you,cant understand why people are being bitter about it still.

Suspiciously low turnouts in the two yes cities, two fire alarms at count in Dundee, no exit polls, yes votes in the no pile.

VERY suspicious. No objective person could be 100% sure it wasn't fixed.

Suspiciously low turnouts in the two yes cities, two fire alarms at count in Dundee, no exit polls, yes votes in the no pile.

Don't forget the 'fatal accident' in Highland.

Firstly - kev, you're stupid.

Secondly - Fuzzy, you'd see a conspiracy in a box of cornflakes.

Anyhoo...

From down here, it seems reasonable for people to be bitter when the vote was influenced so much by media spin and outright lying by the main WM parties.

Just because your team won, kev, doesn't mean the game was fair.

Not one Scot complained when we got a penalty against Wales by way of Joe Jordan's hand - very few of us had the brass neck to deny that the Welsh were hard done by. And even fewer would have denied them the right to feel that way.

Not sure why. Anyway, the result was consistent with the polls and the bookies, unless you're suggesting they were all in on it too.

Not sure why. Anyway, the result was consistent with the polls and the bookies, unless you're suggesting they were all in on it too.

1. Treasury Income.

2. Nowhere to stick their "we're on a par with the Yanks" white elephant.

3. Uppity Jocks to be followed by uppity Northerners*.

* Some of whom live in Cornwall, Wales and the Midlands. Outside the M25, basically.

Archived