EXIT Polls.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact, the Tories would be only 7 away from a majority (without Sinn Fein there).

I could see Cameron going for a minority government, relying on DUP support as and when. Only tricky thing is the extremes of the party will be more difficult for him to manage.

Tories gaining and Labour losing seats despite the fact the polls were showing them much closer than last time?

SNP on FIFTY EIGHT?

Lib Dems utterly massacred and no incumbency bonus?

Plaid and Greens gaining seats?

1992-esque failure for polling if true.

Will the #voteSNPgetTories mongos still moan about the SNP if the combined SNP/Labour total is nowhere near a majority?

My money's on yes.

That's a certainty.

I can't see the Lib Dems only scraping 10 seats, Labour only 239 or the Tories 316. The SNP and UKIP predictions could well be on the money.

The coalition could continue again if that is to be believed. Pollsters will also be spewing.

The Tories propped up by a load of nutters is a depressing prospect.

The Scottish numbers are amusing though. Looking forward to the SNP shaking things up a bit.

EDIT: If the numbers are reasonably accurate then there's absolutely no chance of another go at electoral reform. :(

The Tories propped up by a load of nutters is a depressing prospect.

Not depressing at all. It is perfect. This is exactly the "circumstance" that leads to the 2nd referendum that we will win.

Glorious, if true.

Archived