Pre-Season Friendlies Fixtures/Results/Everything Else In-Between

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see Kilmarnock lost 1-0 to Barnsley tonight. That must be concerning for Killie fans.

Performance was ok so not an issue but 3 things were a little concerning (1) now totally agree with Ronnie Delia that artificial pitches should be watered as yet again ball totally holding up and sticking (2) if Hamill and Robinson play we could end up with 9 men on the pitch, both very rash and agressive with some poorly timed challenges and needless niggles that will quickly pick up cards in the league (3) timber Boydy is carrying is more than i realised!.

On a brighter note Higgy was the total standout on the park and Findlay looked solid and composed

Sligo Rovers 1 3 Well. A good work out in Ireland with Thomas & Fletcher scoring. Trialist keeper (not Samson).

Giving 'well an extra goal?

Thistle 1-1 Wigan. Composed finish by Lawless. He's going to be the boy this season.

Wasn't he meant to be leaving? Or am I getting mixed up?

Who was the one with the twitter update of something like 'need to move on' (?)

Wasn't he meant to be leaving? Or am I getting mixed up?

Who was the one with the twitter update of something like 'need to move on' (?)

He tweeted that it was time for a change of scenery.

But it turns out he was just walking his dog in a new area, so no big deal.

Ross County currently beating Blackpool (starring former SPFL Premiership stars Jim McAlister, Kyle Letheren, and Callum Ball) 1-0.

A win today, coupled with a decent result against Eredivise aces NEC, and County will be challenging Hearts for 3rd place.

Ross County currently beating Blackpool (starring former SPFL Premiership stars Jim McAlister, Kyle Letheren, and Callum Ball) 1-0.

A win today, coupled with a decent result against Eredivise aces NEC, and County will be challenging Hearts for 3rd place.

You should rattle in a few more in the closing stages given that Blackpool aren't used to playing 90 minutes games.

Don't forget Tom Aldred.

Blackpool :lol: . Fucking hell I genuinely forgot the were in the Premiership as recently as 2012. What are they now? League 2 or something?

Blackpool :lol: . Fucking hell I genuinely forgot the were in the Premiership as recently as 2012. What are they now? League 2 or something?

League 1 but having a look at their forum their fans are lumping cash on them at 2/1 to be relegated again this season.

Archived