Pre-Season Friendlies Fixtures/Results/Everything Else In-Between

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 quid for a pre season friendly is a disgrace.

You could have got 1 adult ticket and up to 3 child tickets for this plus our 2 friendlies with Rotherham and Wigan for £25 all in.

I believe hearts charged £22 for their match vs Everton.

Not bad value IMO.

You could have got 1 adult ticket and up to 3 child tickets for this plus our 2 friendlies with Rotherham and Wigan for £25 all in.

I believe hearts charged £22 for their match vs Everton.

Not bad value IMO.

£18.

scottmcleanscontacts, on 29 Jul 2015 - 00:18, said:scottmcleanscontacts, on 29 Jul 2015 - 00:18, said:

Don't play them if that's the cost. English or not it's a Friendly and not worth 15 quid.

I agree it might be their reasoning to charge that much but it still doesn't justify it, really.

As has been said, the game was part of an offer of 3 games for £20. It was an excellent price structure.

ETA: £15 isn't bad at all, we charged £25 for the Man City game last season - now that was a rip-off.

As has been said, the game was part of an offer of 3 games for £20. It was an excellent price structure.

Are you sure?

It wasn't 20 games for 3 quid?!

Anyway, joking aside as I said above 20 for 3 games is very good but 15 quid as a standalone price for one pre season friendly is too much.

It's Everton that's beating us, not some Dundee second string like Blackpool.

We'll pay more to see class, you can pay less to see crass.

Ever thought of a career in rap?

So much talk about prices and not a word about how the game went...

Did it even happen?!

Anyone want to reflect on it...? I have literally no idea how it went, but would be interested to find out.

We lost 2-0 to a strong Everton team. They had a young keeper, centre half and winger but the rest were first xi players. Daft goal in 1st minute scored by a youngster and a second half penalty from Ross Barkley.

They were obviously miles ahead (particularly physically) but I felt we competed well throughout and were unlucky not to score with a fine effort off the bar. We finished the match with 6 or 7 of our dev team on the park (Everton had a load of young boys in too 2nd half)

Lukaku is ridiculously big but feigned injury in 30 mins as he was clearly getting nothing out of our centre backs....

We lost 2-0 to a strong Everton team. They had a young keeper, centre half and winger but the rest were first xi players. Daft goal in 1st minute scored by a youngster and a second half penalty from Ross Barkley.

They were obviously miles ahead (particularly physically) but I felt we competed well throughout and were unlucky not to score with a fine effort off the bar. We finished the match with 6 or 7 of our dev team on the park (Everton had a load of young boys in too 2nd half)

Lukaku is ridiculously big but feigned injury in 30 mins as he was clearly getting nothing out of our centre backs....

They had Joel in the goal. He's second choice.

Archived