Pre-Season Friendlies Fixtures/Results/Everything Else In-Between

We play Aberdeen on Saturday at Glebe Park. 1pm kick off and £10/£5 entry. Imagine it'll be a fairly strong initial line up as its the last game before both clubs travel to Macedonia and Armenia respectively

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£10 for a friendly against a side you regularly play at least four times a season anyway? :lol:

I assume its more so the locals can see two European sides in action for a decent price

We play Aberdeen on Saturday at Glebe Park. 1pm kick off and £10/£5 entry. Imagine it'll be a fairly strong initial line up as its the last game before both clubs travel to Macedonia and Armenia respectively

Is it not on Sunday?

We currently have a month between our 2nd and 3rd public outings. Presumably we're going to have two or three of Saturday friendlies in the in between that haven't been announced yet.That'll be for guys who don't feature in Europe and the development squad I'd have thought.

Is it not on Sunday?

We currently have a month between our 2nd and 3rd public outings. Presumably we're going to have two or three of Saturday friendlies in the in between that haven't been announced yet.That'll be for guys who don't feature in Europe and the development squad I'd have thought.

Aye Sunday. I'm having an absolutely shite time just now with dates :lol:

Aye Sunday. I'm having an absolutely shite time just now with dates :lol:

Och :(

I was hoping you were right - Saturday is much better for my potential attendance than Sunday :lol:

Archived