Project Cars

#Gary

I've just bought it this afternoon, probably play a couple of hours of it tonight.

From the videos I've seen it, as you said, it looks like the graphics on it are pretty amazing. Hopefully the gameplay will be the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They are trying to crowdfund a sequel already

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-22-project-cars-2-announced-launches-crowdfunding-campaign

It seems a bit soon to be begging for cash again, especially since the first one is still selling well and they have the backing of a massive company like Bandai-Namco.

• 9 months later...

Bump.

Is anyone still playing this? I recently bought a steering wheel for my Xbox One, I had this game on the PS4 but my wheel only works on the Xbox so I bought it again.

The improvements since I last played it is great, some of the car packs are pretty decent too. I've always wanted to try some of the Renault race cars and they didn't disappoint.

My favourite car in it is still the Ginetta Junior, mainly because I want to race one in real life. The only criticism is the Championship for them is way too short though.

Bump.

Is anyone still playing this? I recently bought a steering wheel for my Xbox One, I had this game on the PS4 but my wheel only works on the Xbox so I bought it again.

The improvements since I last played it is great, some of the car packs are pretty decent too. I've always wanted to try some of the Renault race cars and they didn't disappoint.

My favourite car in it is still the Ginetta Junior, mainly because I want to race one in real life. The only criticism is the Championship for them is way too short though.

I got pretty bored of it and reverted back to Forza due to lack of Rivals mode etc.

What type of wheel did you get for Xbox1?

I got pretty bored of it and reverted back to Forza due to lack of Rivals mode etc.

What type of wheel did you get for Xbox1?

I know what you mean. Similar to yourself I was getting fed up of just playing Forza all the time and needed something different.

I bought the Logitech G920 and the gearbox to go with it, plus a decent stand. I didn't like it at 1st but now that I'm getting used to it, I'm already getting quicker I feel. I'm starting to get into the top 10%-15% worldwide on Forza Rivals again, so at least my times are similar to the controller.

I know what you mean. Similar to yourself I was getting fed up of just playing Forza all the time and needed something different.

I bought the Logitech G920 and the gearbox to go with it, plus a decent stand. I didn't like it at 1st but now that I'm getting used to it, I'm already getting quicker I feel. I'm starting to get into the top 10%-15% worldwide on Forza Rivals again, so at least my times are similar to the controller.

How much did your set up cost roughly?

Erm, I'm not 100% sure but about £350 to £400. I still need to get a decent chair but I'm in no rush to get it straight away.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived