Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst it is decent that she is relatively normal and down to earth, I am more interested in whether she is decent at her job. People will lap this up though

All her and the 56 have done so far is to eat chips,take selfies,pick fights with 83 year olds and name their area as "freedom alley" the next 5 years will be very interesting indeed going by this start they have made.

All her and the 56 have done so far is to eat chips,take selfies,pick fights with 83 year olds and name their area as "freedom alley" the next 5 years will be very interesting indeed going by this start they have made.

Kevthenumpty in believing papers shocker

:lol:

Given that they won't swear in until tomorrow and that the HoC only reconvened yesterday, I'm interested as to what you feel they could have achieved so far.

Still, don't let me keep you from your batshit mental campaign to be the P&B's point and laugh jester.

There will be many Unionists who will want this young working class woman to fail. The idea that she has achieved far more as a 20 year old than they will in their own lifetimes must really grate.

It's not just her. It's the entire SNP. Their success, even if it benefits them, would infuriate them. They can try and make it about policies or whatever, but you just know their only thought is "SAVE RA UNION" or something.

Given that they won't swear in until tomorrow and that the HoC only reconvened yesterday, I'm interested as to what you feel they could have achieved so far.

Still, don't let me keep you from your batshit mental campaign to be the P&B's point and laugh jester.

How about starting off with a positive image at westminster,stories about the snp calling their area "freedom alley"taking selfies in the chamber,looking to fight over a seat with a 83 year old mp of over 40 years,first inpressions last as they say

How about starting off with a positive image at westminster,stories about the snp calling their area "freedom alley"taking selfies in the chamber,looking to fight over a seat with a 83 year old mp of over 40 years,first inpressions last as they say

I'm more than happy with how the 56 have started off. Selfies, regular updates and keeping everyone involved. More power to them.

As for the fictional "fight" with Dennis Skinner, how about the view from the guy sitting next to him?

Chris Law MP@ChrisLawSNP · 12h 12 hours ago

Enjoyed @DennisSkinnerMP sharing of life and political experience immensely and mutual love of Woody Allen on my first day

It's not just her. It's the entire SNP. Their success, even if it benefits them, would infuriate them. They can try and make it about policies or whatever, but you just know their only thought is "SAVE RA UNION" or something.

I should point out that i dont want her or the snp to fail. I voted snp. I am just holding back judgement.

I do agree that a lot of people do simply want the snp to fail because it is the snp

Archived