Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wikipedia? Come on buddy, that's weak.

It's all sourced if you want to buy the books to check. What chance do you think Mhairi would have with her First Class degree of getting a job with the Times compared to Boris with his Second Class degree and family connections?

Thundercats genuinely runs kevthedee close in the thickest unionist poster stakes

P&B genuinely runs most three-year-old children close in the "incapable of not responding to obvious troll" stakes.

I meant that they share a maverick cult status that grants them the license to act in a way that would be seen as unprofessional or embarrassing in their peers but instead results in them being perceived as "real" or "a character".

I did not wish to suggest that their backgrounds or upbringings were similar. I'm not sure how that misunderstanding happened but I apologise for it anyway.

There's a significant difference between acting like a twenty-year-old undergraduate because you fucking are a twenty-year-old undergraduate, and acting like a twenty-year-old undergraduate because you're a public-school manchild whose privilege has permitted you never to bother growing up.

There's a significant difference between acting like a twenty-year-old undergraduate because you fucking are a twenty-year-old undergraduate, and acting like a twenty-year-old undergraduate because you're a public-school manchild whose privilege has permitted you never to bother growing up.

Most of the c***s at my university that went into politics didn't even act like twenty year old undergraduates then.

I meant that they share a maverick cult status that grants them the license to act in a way that would be seen as unprofessional or embarrassing in their peers but instead results in them being perceived as "real" or "a character".

I did not wish to suggest that their backgrounds or upbringings were similar. I'm not sure how that misunderstanding happened but I apologise for it anyway.

What unprofessional or embarrassing behaviour has she exhibited since being elected as an MP?

What unprofessional or embarrassing behaviour has she exhibited since being elected as an MP?

It normally comes back to her accent. It's all her detractors have at the moment.

Apart from the life experience nutter but he's a bit unhinged.

OK, let's flip this, what has she achieved since becoming an MP?

She has given a speech and voted in the House of Commons, took part in anti-austerity campaigns and volunteered at local foodbanks.

Now are you going to answer the original question?

OK, let's flip this, what has she achieved since becoming an MP?

I refer the honourable gentleman to a previous answer I gave, which went surprisingly unanswered.

What the f**k do you expect her to achieve 3 months into a minimum 5 year tenure? She's probably barely set up her constituency office. That said, along with The Only Show in Town, they've seen the fox hunting bill off and demonstrated that they're the only effective oppostition in Westminster.

And when you have nothing to back up your adulation of her you resort to personal abuse. Standard attack from the boards biggest bigot.

I greatly admire her. I don't think I would call it adulation. But then, according to Yoonyunists, you can't be a supporter of the SNP, you're either tribal or a fanboy or worship at the altar of wee Nic.

I think you'll find I did back up my admiration of her, you chose to interpret it as nothing. Standard.

Archived