Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Been elected twice

So nothing then.

If she isn't doing anything within her constituency just spouting off on national politics then she is a waste of space.

But we know most SNP aren't interested in their constituents just in using their constituents as a platform for their big mouth political stances.

I don't suppose the fight for equality for woman's pensions is going to something P&B will give her credit for.

There's going to be a bit of Scottish cringe involved in any young lassie getting ideas above her station as well,unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, mjw said:

I don't suppose the fight for equality for woman's pensions is going to something P&B will give her credit for.

There's going to be a bit of Scottish cringe involved in any young lassie getting ideas above her station as well,unfortunately.

Might as well add misogyny to McSnowflake's well documented racism and homophobia imo. 

What has she done here in the local area? 

That's about it aye.  Voted for he first time but did not the second (nor any of the othrrs tbf).  

So you're switched on with local politics enough to know she hasn't 'done' anything for Paisley...but you couldn't be bothered voting for any of the candidates?

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

So you're switched on with local politics enough to know she hasn't 'done' anything for Paisley...but you couldn't be bothered voting for any of the candidates?

The rest are c***s tbf

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Glen Minter :lol:

I got a popup saying "you are not allowed to give negative reputation to this user" what is this snowflake shite 

• 3 months later...

Archived