Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liz Kendell bombed in a Newsnight interview on Wednesday without even taking much of a grilling.

Really?

I saw her on the Sunday Politics last week and thought she did pretty well.

Maybe Wednesday is a more accurate portrayal as she's an outsider in the betting.

If I was responsible for picking the next leader I'd probably go for Burnham, out of the candidates who've declared an interest.

Yvette Cooper has that Readers Wives vibe about her. Not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing, just an observation. Probably says more about me. Last time i even saw Readers Wives was in first year of university back in 1997...anyway...I quite like her.

Never heard of the other two ladies who are standing.

I bet Balls has a subscription.

Puts his name forward for leader of the Labour Party then withdraws citing media scrutiny.

:lol: :lol:

"I am withdrawing my candidature because I realise that it will soon become apparent through media scrutiny that I am a total c**t". :bairn: :bairn:

Firstly, she wasn't 15. This happened 2 years ago.

Chukka's comments were 8 years ago.

You can't say one person should be thrown out the party and the other should be lauded and expect to retain any sort of credibility.

Rangers Media is full of roasters with the same mindset.

His comments were as a fully grown adult. There was another one too complaining about places being full of 'trash' by which he means poor people.

Black's comments were as a teenager, 17 with the Celtic one 15 with the others 14 even.

You are a bitter Labour troll, don't reply to me again. If you do you're going on ignore anyway.

Tristram Hunt looks a shoe in now surely?

It's a sure sign of how far Labour have lurched to the right, that we're discussing an Oxbridge educated son of a Baron called Tristram as their potential leader.

It's a sure sign of how far Labour have lurched to the right, that we're discussing an Oxbridge educated son of a Baron called Tristram as their potential leader.

The fact that the likes of Piers fucking Morgan identify themselves as labour too... Oooft.

I just went off like the one o'clock gun!

Maybe LiamDFC could photoshop that image. You going off like the one o'clock gun, while Yvette dons here sussies and shows her badge, possibly with Ed Balls sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, wanking. Utter debauchery.

The fact that the likes of Piers fucking Morgan identify themselves as labour too... Oooft.

He voted Animal Welfare Party however. That's killed off their chances in 2020.

Archived