Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corbyn is an utter mess,well maybe eh ooh maybes about trident and now tuition fees,more flim flam than kez

Who would have thought having someone utterly unqualified for the job would have led to an incompetent performance.

Who would have thought having someone utterly unqualified for the job would have led to an incompetent performance.

Because if there's something pre-Corbyn Labour stood for it was a consistent worldview and coherent policy.

Part of me thought it would be good having someone like Corbyn as labour leader.

The other 99% was relishing the inevitable clusterfuck that his leadership of a middle-class Blairite-filled party would become.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/what-a-difference-seven-months-makes/

What a difference seven months makes

Posted on October 02, 2015 by Rev. Stuart Campbell

March 2015:

scottishscottishlabourscotland.jpg

October 2015:

notland.jpg

“We might have said something before, but I think we got away with it.”

• 2 weeks later...

I see somebody called Lord Warner who is a labour peer in the HoL has resigned the whip stating labour is no longer a 'credible party of government in waiting'

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1445291789.415077.jpg

What a fucking idiot. Labour is the party of government in waiting. Waiting to be government of the UK. Waiting to be government of Scotland. They're fucking brilliant at waiting to be, but never being in government.

Wankers.

I genuinely don't understand these neoliberal fuckwits.

Can you imagine if your work got a new manager and you decided to not only jack it in because you disagreed with them, but proceeded to tell the press just how shit they were?

Corbyn must fucking despair.

It's nothing like getting a new manager at work.

Exactly. Most people don't get to choose who the new manager will be.

With the Labour scenario, it's like they asked the workforce which senior manager should take charge. Then some of the other senior managers disliked the choice. If it was a company, the next step might be for winning senior manager to isolate these unfriends and hope they leave the company.

It's nothing like getting a new manager at work.

Listen, Buster, here's how it works. If you don't like me being all over this forum spouting my opinion, then don't disagree with me.

Red rag to a bull.

Now, repeat after me... It is EXACTLY like getting a new manager at work.

I see somebody called Lord Warner who is a labour peer in the HoL has resigned the whip stating labour is no longer a 'credible party of government in waiting'

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1445291789.415077.jpg

Who? Genuinely had to google him. Judging by his NHS comments we're probably better off without him.

Archived