Tuna wars

Canned heaven  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll eat pretty much any type of tuna but the snobby c***s slagging off the tinned stuff should know even the 'fresh' tuna steaks have been frozen so their not actually fresh.

Personal favourite is pan fried tuna steaks with cajun spice. :wub:

In brine, flaked and hot. I eat tuna near every second day and love it cold but I 'think' I prefer it hot as it's more of a treat. I only usually have it hot on pizza. Tuna :wub:

Good call. I make a good tuna pizza, but then I am a pizza master (but not a chef).

Tedious Superfluous Uninteresting Unnecessary Interesting story; I once managed to cut my middle finger on my right hand opening a tin of tuna at an old place of work. It cut pretty deep and I have a weird scar over a strange small mound of fatty tissue now. The agony was exquisite as the brine soaked in to the gushing wound. I just stuck a few plasters over it and was good to go, but my then girlfriend convinced me a couple of days later to go to A&E where they simply cleaned the wound out and gave me the most feeble paper stitches ever, probably chortling at what a massive pussy I was to come in to A&E with that.

Slenderman is currently foaming at the mouth at everyone for the lies they're telling about their tuna eating habits.

The man's a chef!!!!!

I think I've found out who he is;

post-12228-0-27458800-1431699978_thumb.j

Slenderman also claims to be a Morton fan despite being a Celtic sympathiser; fast turning this forum into a house of lies IMO.

The correct answer of course is steak in olive oil, warmed through a pasta.

On a far more interesting note, I once went on a Tuna fishing trip on a lads holiday in Cyprus. I didn't catch a tuna.

However, my mate did. Effing big fish! Think it was about 30 lb if I recall correctly.

Three main highlights -

5 lads walking back through Ayia Napa with a fucking big fish!

A girl screaming like f**k at an open fronted bar. My mate started chatting to her as she had a drink, she looked down and seen a big fucking fish's heid between her legs! :lol:

Captain Andreas: We ate at this restaurant next to our apartments almost every night. The owner/manager (who we imaginatively called 'Captain Andreas') was a very friendly, nice guy who we had a good bit craic with each night. So we gave him the tuna we'd caught. It actually took us by surprise just how grateful and pleased he was at our big fishy gift!

Just what sort of holiday was this?

On a far more interesting note, I once went on a Tuna fishing trip on a lads holiday in Cyprus. I didn't catch a tuna.

However, my mate did. Effing big fish! Think it was about 30 lb if I recall correctly.

Three main highlights -

5 lads walking back through Ayia Napa with a fucking big fish!

A girl screaming like f**k at an open fronted bar. My mate started chatting to her as she had a drink, she looked down and seen a big fucking fish's heid between her legs! :lol:

Captain Andreas: We ate at this restaurant next to our apartments almost every night. The owner/manager (who we imaginatively called 'Captain Andreas') was a very friendly, nice guy who we had a good bit craic with each night. So we gave him the tuna we'd caught. It actually took us by surprise just how grateful and pleased he was at our big fishy gift!

post-31436-14317031137796_thumb.jpg

A lads holiday in Ayia Napa which involved an afternoon fishing trip one day. Doesn't need much explaining really.

"she looked down and seen a big fucking fish's heid between her legs! :lol:"

That needs a LOT of explaining, you utter deviant. Are you a member of Led Zeppelin?

Slenderman also claims to be a Morton fan despite being a Celtic sympathiser; fast turning this forum into a house of lies IMO.

The correct answer of course is steak in olive oil, warmed through a pasta.

Wow. Take it you still haven't gotten over the fact of you calling Morton 'The Famous' utterly shite patter.

You are boring and predictable VT.

Archived