Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

Chris Musson @camusson 26m26 minutes ago

Called @UKLabour to ask re @NicolaSturgeon's claim that @jeremycorbyn swerved her at Trident rally. Told to direct Q to Scottish Labour. Err

:lol:
Oh, Labour :(

They're even abstaining with the Press.

Dear Christ.

ETA:

Chris MussonVerified account @camusson 48 mins48 minutes ago

It seems Scottish media have no business phoning @UKLabour press office. A very odd attitude

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottish Labour are FURIOUS about the SNP's plans for Council Tax.

Now if only they could articulate exactly what they're furious about and what their proposals would be, that would be just super.

Scottish Labour are FURIOUS about the SNP's plans for Council Tax.

Now if only they could articulate exactly what they're furious about and what their proposals would be, that would be just super.

What if they are actually better?

I mean, there is a such a huge credibility gap that Lbaour could have watertight plans to deliver zero point energy and folk still wouldn't vote for them, but still....

What if they are actually better?

I mean, there is a such a huge credibility gap that Lbaour could have watertight plans to deliver zero point energy and folk still wouldn't vote for them, but still....

They won't be.

Wings Over Scotland Retweeted

QSpyLLAb_bigger.pngJamie Ross ‏@JamieRoss7 38 mins38 minutes ago

Nicola Sturgeon say during #fmqs that Jeremy Corbyn refused to turn up at last Saturday's Trident rally until she had left.

Oh, Labour :(

Thought the SNP'S policy was to not share the same stage/attend rallies with other parties.

I smell SNP hypocrisy.

Thought the SNP'S policy was to not share the same stage/attend rallies with other parties.

I smell SNP hypocrisy.

That's not their policy. Yet another thing you have gotten hilariously wrong you thick c**t.

Have to laugh at all the unionist politicians this week. They've spent the last year telling how a CT freeze hurts the poor now it looks like they're going to spend the next year saying how great the freeze was before the SNP changed it. SNP BAD.

I smell SNP hypocrisy.

There's pictures from Saturday's rally with Sturgeon, Leanne Wood and Caroline Lucas from the Greens posing together, so that's clearly bullshit, Kevin.

That's not their policy. Yet another thing you have gotten hilariously wrong you thick c**t.

Thats what i love about the nats,no messing about straight to abuse mode.

Point stands,SNP say one thing do another

Thats what i love about the nats,no messing about straight to abuse mode.

Point stands,SNP say one thing do another

The only point you had was wrong. Just like every other point you have had. Unlike others on this forum, I don't throw the thick c**t accusation around loosely but you, my friend, clearly are :)

I smell SNP hypocrisy.

At the Bairns not Bombs demo last year The 1st minister shared the stage with Katie Clark then a Labour MP and Patrick Harvey leader of Scottish Greens. Maybe Nicola didn't give Nicola the memo..

At the Bairns not Bombs demo last year The 1st minister shared the stage with Katie Clark then a Labour MP and Patrick Harvey leader of Scottish Greens. Maybe Nicola didn't give Nicola the memo..

Haha she must have done,fair enough point.

Amusing to see the entire parliament (including the ambassador for the Netherlands) cracking up as Sturgeon's dig at rentagob Jackie Baillie.

I almost felt sorry for the Baillie, until I remembered what a morally bankrupt, tribal, poisonous force she is in Scottish politics.

Amusing to see the entire parliament (including the ambassador for the Netherlands) cracking up as Sturgeon's dig at rentagob Jackie Baillie.

I almost felt sorry for the Baillie, until I remembered what a morally bankrupt, tribal, poisonous force she is in Scottish politics.

What was it?

What was it?

I can't remember the exact wording, but Ruthie's question to the FM included a list of people who supported her enquiry, and one of those named was Baillie. Sturgeon replied to the effect that it was a desperate and rather sad day for Davidson when she was reduced to enlisting the support of Jackie Baillie. Even wee Ruthie seemed to find it hilarious, cracking up along with everyone else at the public denigration of Slab's favourite whiny loudmouth.

I can't remember the exact wording, but Ruthie's question to the FM included a list of people who supported her enquiry, and one of those named was Baillie. Sturgeon replied to the effect that it was a desperate and rather sad day for Davidson when she was reduced to enlisting the support of Jackie Baillie. Even wee Ruthie seemed to find it hilarious, cracking up along with everyone else at the public denigration of Slab's favourite whiny loudmouth.

Yet on GMS she would not answer a single question.

Archived