Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not a new poll. That's your prediction.

It's from the new Ipsos-Mori poll, bit of a weird one. SNP still 30 points ahead, but against the last Mori poll the SNP ahve shed 5 points directly to the Tories, which feels unlikely - and hasn't been replicated in other polls.....

It's from the new Ipsos-Mori poll, bit of a weird one. SNP still 30 points ahead, but against the last Mori poll the SNP ahve shed 5 points directly to the Tories, which feels unlikely - and hasn't been replicated in other polls.....

It's a puzzler. The Tories regularly flatline at 15%. I can't see the SNP losing that much to the Tories.

Of course she will and when we have a vote in parliament on action in syria the SNP 55 will vote no because they are gutless.

And the blessed blair was the greatest peace envoy ever

ps You do realise the snp have been proven correct over tonys blowjobbing of bush over wmds

Of course she will and when we have a vote in parliament on action in syria the SNP 55 will vote no because they are gutless.

Yeah coz bombing civilians will really help. The SNP will vote against because its the right thing to do.

The Yanks have bombed the place with zero results.

The Saudis have bombed the place with zero results.

Jordan has bombed the place with zero results (although if we sent 'our Jordan' it would get different results)

The Russians have bombed the place with some results - but not enough to stop the civil war.

So why do folk think that the RAF bombing the place will make a difference?

The Yanks have bombed the place with zero results.

The Saudis have bombed the place with zero results.

Jordan has bombed the place with zero results (although if we sent 'our Jordan' it would get different results)

The Russians have bombed the place with some results - but not enough to stop the civil war.

So why do folk think that the RAF bombing the place will make a difference?

RAF will drop love bombs. The rest weren't doing it properly. ;)

Yeah coz bombing civilians will really help. The SNP will vote against because its the right thing to do.

Thats right we aim our bombs at civilians and not isis scumbags who just happen to train and send fighters from syria to kill people in europe.

As for the SNP well if they want to wave the white flag because they have no balls well they can deal with it.

Thats right we aim our bombs at civilians and not isis scumbags who just happen to train and send fighters from syria to kill people in europe.

As for the SNP well if they want to wave the white flag because they have no balls well they can deal with it.

:lol: Bet ya kevs on facebook sharing,lets bomb the black people pictures

I don't see any way the Tories win 5 FPTP seats, also doubt the Lib Dems win two. Labour getting wiped out on FPTP does seem likely.

Personally think the SNP will probably win one of the two Northern Isles. I can't remember which is the more pro-SNP one, I think it's Shetland, but if they have Danus Skene stand again I think they'll take it.

For the Tories Galloway & West Dumfries is gone which is a bit of a shame for them because Fergusson isn't a bad guy, but the SNP lost by 800 votes in 2011 and Labour took 26.5% of the vote. The Tories share of the vote might even increase, but the SNP will sail past them.

Eastwood is a very interesting seat, the poll has it going blue. I think it will be very tight between the SNP and Tories but fancy the SNP to sneak it.

Ayr will go SNP, no doubt about it. Very similar seat to G&WD.

Dumfriesshire has SNP written all over it as does ERB

I think the Lib Dems will hold Orkney and/or Shetland but all of the mainland seats will go SNP

I'm sure Cameron will get his wish and then we'll have the inglorious reality of only four nuclear powers bombing the f**k out of the place with very little tangible result.

Tens of billions of military spending counts for absolutely nothing when the "enemy" lives round the corner and has done all their life. Probably their parents too. Someone who is unafraid to die is very hard to defend against.

I'm sure Cameron will get his wish and then we'll have the inglorious reality of only four nuclear powers bombing the f**k out of the place with very little tangible result.

Tens of billions of military spending counts for absolutely nothing when the "enemy" lives round the corner and has done all their life. Probably their parents too. Someone who is unafraid to die is very hard to defend against.

This is why we need our nuclear deterrent. Has it not sunk in yet? :rolleyes:

Archived