Steven Gerrard

In fairness Liverpool are a special club. They are the only club that actively celebrates the murder of innocent football fans.

hO4KfCT.jpg

They are supported by the lowest of low. The fucking dregs of society. Far, far worse than the Old Firm.

:lol:

Settle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitting that his final game should end in failure as that has been the consistent theme of his club and international career.

His honours include two FA Cups, three League Cups, one UEFA Champions League, one UEFA Cup, and two UEFA Super Cups.

#failure

Fans of all clubs will give their clubs special players a special farewell. The difference is, unlike Liverpool and Celtic fans, other clubs fans don't overshadow every occasion by turning it into a self promotional event to show how wonderful they are.

Fans of all clubs will give their clubs special players a special farewell. The difference is, unlike Liverpool and Celtic fans, other clubs fans don't overshadow every occasion by turning it into a self promotional event to show how wonderful they are.

Spot on, someone earlier going on about how they're a special club. Nah, they're just a normal club giving a faithful servant a good send off. The fact that he's a premier league legend means the hype machine kicks in, much like it did with Giggs.

He's a bit overrated imo, but that shouldn't detract from the fact he was a great player.

In fairness Liverpool are a special club. They are the only club that actively celebrates the murder of innocent football fans.

hO4KfCT.jpg

They are supported by the lowest of low. The fucking dregs of society. Far, far worse than the Old Firm.

^^ Gary Neville

Gerrard is fantastic but I thought turning an actual league game into a testimonial type affair was a bit disrespectful to 'Palace and they probably wound them up. I hope this doesn't set a precedent for future player worships.

Spot on, someone earlier going on about how they're a special club. Nah, they're just a normal club giving a faithful servant a good send off. The fact that he's a premier league legend means the hype machine kicks in, much like it did with Giggs.

He's a bit overrated imo, but that shouldn't detract from the fact he was a great player.

Giggs had a press release and that was it.

Gerrard is fantastic but I thought turning an actual league game into a testimonial type affair was a bit disrespectful to 'Palace and they probably wound them up. I hope this doesn't set a precedent for future player worships.

Doubt it seeing as how they lost.

Oh you mean in general?

I don't think any other club is as classless as Liverpool, so "no" again.

Have to say there is a fair bit of truth in this. Both supports have had praise and many believe their own hype.

Declaring yourselves as the best support etc is pretty embarrassing and to me for others to say.

I was a bit surprised he came out with his kids and spoke to Sky etc. Some weren't overly happy with it at the game - my mate said he thought Gerrard was going to take the Palace penalty :lol:

throughout his carrer Gerrard was "good" no better than that. Outside of the sycophantic English meeja I doubt he would have made it into a "worlds best" team in any season he played, probably not even a squad of 22

Edit: dogs walking all over me as I try to type!

throughout his carrer Gerrard was "good" no better than that. Outside of the sycophantic English meeja I doubt he would have made it into a "worlds best" team in any season he played, probably not even a squad of 22

Edit: dogs walking all over me as I try to type!

^^^^*

Come on Sir Alex your books in the pound shop now ...

Archived