Taylor Swift

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kylies-17-minute-flight-has-nothing-on-the-170-trips-taylor-swifts-private-jets-took-this-year-1390083/amp/

That output has created estimated total flight emissions of 8,293.54 tonnes of carbon, which Yard says is 1,184.8 times more than the average person’s total annual emissions. 

#climatechangequeen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She just played Friday and Saturday here in Denver. Local news giving about 50% of their show to it, crowds everywhere and reportedly around $200 million into the local economy. Merchandise was on sale at a different arena about 1 1/2 miles away and massive queues started forming at 2am.

5 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

An absolute shambles of a ticket sale system, so shes playing 3 nights and if you get a code you are entitled to buy 4 tickets max, but they can be over the 3 nights 

Theres people going twice while others won't get a ticket for any night, fucking ridiculous set up

Brilliant setup if you ask me.

12 hours ago, RiG said:

I got waitlisted and it genuinely ruined my weekend.

Was hoping to get tickets for my wifes christmas.  Waitlisted - didn't get an email until 4pm on Saturday.

Had a couple of friends who received a code and they couldn't get tickets either.  Ludicrous that people can buy for more than 1 night!

14 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Was hoping to get tickets for my wifes christmas.  Waitlisted - didn't get an email until 4pm on Saturday.

Had a couple of friends who received a code and they couldn't get tickets either.  Ludicrous that people can buy for more than 1 night!

There were folk getting codes for all three Edinburgh dates. Surely it can't have been too hard to limit it to one code per email?

Seems there are a reasonable number of tickets left but they are all listed as VIP tickets at £600 a pop. Get f'cked.

Ticketmaster have taken me off the waitlist and graciously allowed me to try and buy tickets. Only expecting the daft £600 ones but I thought I would have a look only to be met with constant 403 errors.

On 18/07/2023 at 09:46, RiG said:

There were folk getting codes for all three Edinburgh dates. Surely it can't have been too hard to limit it to one code per email?

Seems there are a reasonable number of tickets left but they are all listed as VIP tickets at £600 a pop. Get f'cked.

The codes werent for any specific date, it was just a code to allow you to buy 4 tickets in total across however many gigs you wanted

What it should have been was a maximum of 4 tickets but for one gig, theres people going to two of the three gigs which is a fucking shambles lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Well, the two gigs I went to at Murrayfield were sensational. Paramore were outstanding, as you would expect. Taylor was on another level, the loudest crowd I've ever heard in my life. Fully sobbing throughout All Too Well as I expected I'd be. The gig also gave me a greater appreciation of TTPD, which I was not a fan of on release but it has definitely grown on me since.

One of Sunday's surprise songs being Haunted/exile was absolutely incredible.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly missed out on tickets for Edinburgh but will be heading over to Dublin for night 3 on Sunday. 

Having watched the Eras film and seeing clips online this very much feels like a once in a lifetime, artist at their peak tour and I'm absolutely buzzing for it.

On 11/06/2024 at 13:03, Mr. Brightside said:

Well, the two gigs I went to at Murrayfield were sensational. Paramore were outstanding, as you would expect. Taylor was on another level, the loudest crowd I've ever heard in my life. Fully sobbing throughout All Too Well as I expected I'd be. The gig also gave me a greater appreciation of TTPD, which I was not a fan of on release but it has definitely grown on me since.

One of Sunday's surprise songs being Haunted/exile was absolutely incredible.

TTPD gets better with every listen, I'd put it up there with her best. Excited for TSMWEL & ICDIWABH live!