Anti-Scottish Xenophobia/Racism Catalogue

Elixir

Any time the Daily Record refers to The Sun it will call it a "downmarket English tabloid" instead of using its name. The reference to "English" is clearly to elicit negative connotations amongst their readers.

A hideous attack on a paper which in all its forms continually defends and champions Scotland and her people.

kelvinmackenzie.jpg

Oh.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, xenophobic idiots like that should be ignored yes. Exactly the same as the anti-English clowns in Scotland. Giving them the attention they crave does no good and just feeds the division they crave. Starting new threads every time some c**t in the Daily Mail spouts this kind of shit does no goo. I pity them. I think a few on here, like the thread starter love this kind of shit though so they can try and emphasis a divide between people.

Yeah that's the problem eh, not that articles like that are printed in the second most read newspaper in the UK. Its our fault for getting annoyed about it, seriously find another forum you don't belong here.

Aye he does, chill out.

No he doesn't, he doesn't live in Scotland and he isn't Scottish. None of this is anything to do with him whatsoever or any of his business.

Imagine how arrogant you would have to be to go onto a forum in another country and lecture them about what they can and can't think about their own country.

He is angry at us there for being annoyed at anti-Scottish racism in the second most read newspaper in this 'family of nations' just cause it threatens the Britnat wet dream that is his life.

People in France would be utterly raging about an article like that written about France, so would New Zealanders, so would Canadians, so would Chinese people.

He himself would be shaking with rage if an article like that was written about the UK or England and published in France.

Only in Scotland are we expected to have to put up with shite like that cause we are part of the UK, and only here do we have to put up with raging little Britnats from elsewhere in the UK lecturing us on our own country too.

Just cause he supports a football team slightly over the border does not mean any of this is any of his concern.

Anti-English sentiment is all over the place in Scotland, same as anti-Scottish sentiment is all over the place in England. There are idiots everywhere, the point here is you don't find it in the fucking national media in Scotland, in England you find it all over their national media literally every single day.

Yon Fuzzy is an utter nutcase.

BerwickMad might be a bit dim and a crushing bore of a poster, but he can post whatever he likes on here.

In terms of anti-Scottish patter, I have had a bit in the five years I've lived in London. Its definitely on the increase and most of it is meant as "banter", but its just usually ignorant seethe.

Yon Fuzzy is an utter nutcase.

BerwickMad might be a bit dim and a crushing bore of a poster, but he can post whatever he likes on here.

In terms of anti-Scottish patter, I have had a bit in the five years I've lived in London. Its definitely on the increase and most of it is meant as "banter", but its just usually ignorant seethe

He can post whatever he likes, but its not appropriate that he does. I'm completely correct about that, none of this is any of his buiness. Whether others have the brain and intellectual courage to see that I'm right I couldn't care less, I'm still right.

You go to a German forum, announce that you're not German and don't live in Germany, then tell them what they can and can't think about Germany. Then come back and tell us what happened.

No he doesn't, he doesn't live in Scotland and he isn't Scottish. None of this is anything to do with him whatsoever or any of his business.

Imagine how arrogant you would have to be to go onto a forum in another country and lecture them about what they can and can't think about their own country.

He is angry at us there for being annoyed at anti-Scottish racism in the second most read newspaper in this 'family of nations' just cause it threatens the Britnat wet dream that is his life.

People in France would be utterly raging about an article like that written about France, so would New Zealanders, so would Canadians, so would Chinese people.

He himself would be shaking with rage if an article like that was written about the UK or England and published in France.

Only in Scotland are we expected to have to put up with shite like that cause we are part of the UK, and only here do we have to put up with raging little Britnats from elsewhere in the UK lecturing us on our own country too.

Just cause he supports a football team slightly over the border does not mean any of this is any of his concern.

My god!

Hahaha on yersel Fuzzy

I'm right, I've never been a person who needs other people's approval. I'm 100% correct here.

I don't care if others don't have the brains to see it, or the bottle to say things that don't fit in with their aggressively reasonable self-image, I'm 100% correct in what I'm saying.

Its not me being unreasonable here, as I said before sometimes the facts are unreasonable.

I think this is my favourite ever reaction on PnB. I can just imagine the coffee cup smashed against the wall and the coffee dribbling down as fuzzy is a quivering wreck in the corner of the room. My comment was barely controversial, never mind meltdown material! Haha

I think this is my favourite ever reaction on PnB. I can just imagine the coffee cup smashed against the wall and the coffee dribbling down as fuzzy is a quivering wreck in the corner of the room. My comment was barely controversial, never mind meltdown material! Haha

Says you that had a meltdown cause some people on an internet forum were offended by a racist article about their country in a national newspaper.

You're vermin mate, and not even stupid. Deep down you know you're a disgrace.

This was a thread all about a guy who really didn't seem to understand the difference between anti-English incidents being reported in Scottish media and actual anti-English feeling coming from Scottish media, then boom, proper rant.

Sometimes you're glad that you opened up a thread.

Archived