Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

The point about the quality in the top league is a valid one. I can't understand why we are not selling season tickets NOW!!

Ross county and Hamilton Accies are no bigger a draw than Falkirk and Raith Rovers. It should make little difference who or where we are playing next season. If they do put the ticket price by £100 I am not going to be happy.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your average attendance is just under 33k this season I'd say you're talking absolute shite :lol:

I wonder if the empty blue seats will notice the outsiders?

You're one of the most stupid **** I know.

You don't know me.

We do sit next to each other week in week out and non season ticket holders are easy to identify. Even those that didn't renew ...the three who sit to my right...have bought tickets for their old seats

Enjoy the game anyway.

The point about the quality in the top league is a valid one. I can't understand why we are not selling season tickets NOW!!

Ross county and Hamilton Accies are no bigger a draw than Falkirk and Raith Rovers. It should make little difference who or where we are playing next season. If they do put the ticket price by £100 I am not going to be happy.

They are probably waiting to see if there will be OF games so they can add £80 on the price or not.

When your average attendance is just under 33k this season I'd say you're talking absolute shite :lol:

I wonder if the empty blue seats will notice the outsiders?

You're one of the most stupid **** I know.

Christ a hibs fan mocking other clubs attendances , I have seen it all now . Yous can't even sell out a local derby , not that i blame yous in all honesty because most of the time you end up getting humped by hearts anyway ...

Hibs have consistently been a better team than The Rangers over the course of the season. At the same time Rangers have been a more consistent team, thus have not had so many slips against relegation fodder teams. However, what's playing on my mind is Hibs are the bottle merchants of Scottish football, and are usually shite during crunch matches. At the same time, they have had an extra weeks rest and should know what to expect from the opposition.

Archived