Killie vs County - Survival Party

According to folklore that 50k would pay the wages of 2 of our young first team non regulars for the full season OR the first team wage bill for a week OR the end of season bonus (ooopppss forgot that is a touchy subject that seemed to vanish probably due to the fact our recent form meant no players qualified)

Funny with all the moaning and palaver over the bonuses earlier in the season. They go on to play absolute shite for the remainder thus earning heehaw. Very strange club.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son is one and a half, hadn't planned to take him to a game until he was 4 or 5 - ie wouldn't be a pain in the arse and distract me from the game - but as this is a nothing game I might just take him for his first.

He's been enjoying watching/playing football lately but if he's distracting me or wants to leave, it'll hardly matter.

Quite an exciting thought!

Presumably you are trying to put him off football for life with this game?

I assume it all takes place in the Hotel??? Do you go back to the hotel during half time as well? Drinks available at half time?

If you mean Park suite, that's all in Park suite half time included. 97 club is in one of the suites upstairs in hotel decent buffet available, and then into sports bar at half time for a wee buffet. Drinks aren't included for 97 club though! Back into hotel after game too.

97 club is more civil :P Park suite is better if you're wanting a few drinks etc.

If you mean Park suite, that's all in Park suite half time included. 97 club is in one of the suites upstairs in hotel decent buffet available, and then into sports bar at half time for a wee buffet. Drinks aren't included for 97 club though! Back into hotel after game too.

97 club is more civil :P Park suite is better if you're wanting a few drinks etc.

Ah right, cheers mate. Civil is oot the windae!!! Hopefully make it to a few pubs after but can see us having a good charge on!

Archived