Killie vs County - Survival Party

Last game of this glorious SPFL season.

2 teams who up until Saturday were flirting with the play offs.

I sense a jovial time will be had by all at Rugby Park.

Bring your beach balls, champagne, party poppers and bunting!

Killie and County are having a party!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6-6 draw with Jackson Irvine and Big Josh scoring all of the goals, just to help the party atmosphere.

Nah, Josh with 5 and Cairney with 1.

In his celebration Cairney whips off the shirt to reveal washboard abs.

I'm looking forward to my first vist to Rugby Park and a day on the beer. I'll need to make a visit to the local Big Fat Party Animal emporium to get my Hawaiian shirt.

Derek Adams to be the Killie guest of honour and have a square go with Hamill at half time. Magennis for special guest referee.

I'm looking forward to my first vist to Rugby Park and a day on the beer. I'll need to make a visit to the local Big Fat Party Animal emporium to get my Hawaiian shirt.

Derek Adams to be the Killie guest of honour and have a square go with Hamill at half time. Magennis for special guest referee.

Think they will save that match for next year's Wrestlemania.

Son is one and a half, hadn't planned to take him to a game until he was 4 or 5 - ie wouldn't be a pain in the arse and distract me from the game - but as this is a nothing game I might just take him for his first.

He's been enjoying watching/playing football lately but if he's distracting me or wants to leave, it'll hardly matter.

Quite an exciting thought!

Son is one and a half, hadn't planned to take him to a game until he was 4 or 5 - ie wouldn't be a pain in the arse and distract me from the game - but as this is a nothing game I might just take him for his first.

He's been enjoying watching/playing football lately but if he's distracting me or wants to leave, it'll hardly matter.

Might as well - hopefully the wee man enjoys himself!

I don't really mind what happens here as I just want this season over and done with. Both sets of players and management really should just turn up pished though, it'd be the greatest game of football that was ever played for non-footballing reasons.

My kid's the same age. No danger I'm taking him to the match yet, I wouldn't get a minute's peace, he'd just want to run about

Might as well - hopefully the wee man enjoys himself!

I don't really mind what happens here as I just want this season over and done with. Both sets of players and management really should just turn up pished though, it'd be the greatest game of football that was ever played for non-footballing reasons.

Fucking hell at least let our players turn up sober for one match.

About 50k, I believe.

According to folklore that 50k would pay the wages of 2 of our young first team non regulars for the full season OR the first team wage bill for a week OR the end of season bonus (ooopppss forgot that is a touchy subject that seemed to vanish probably due to the fact our recent form meant no players qualified)

Archived