Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Fair play to everyone who made the journey down to Stranraer yesterday. The match itself was terrible and Stenny's performance was distressing, but the support was terrific and maybe the best I've seen since I started following the club. Everyone who dressed up for the day looked a million dollars and sang and sang for the entire game. Brilliant stuff.

Thank you for a world-class season. I've absolutely loved it!

49 minutes ago, Moonball said:

Brilliant effort from the Warriors support yesterday - fair play to every one of you 🤝

The Stranraer TV highlights are consistently the best in the SPFL. Thank you for the hard work and dedication over the season!

5 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

The Stranraer TV highlights are consistently the best in the SPFL. Thank you for the hard work and dedication over the season!

I thought that last week too with their highlights from station park. Now go and pump EK. If Stranraer wasn’t so far away I’d come and lend my supportn

Posted (edited)

Would like to echo the above. Come on Stranraer. EK can get to f**k. Another tin pot outfit backed with a load of cash is not what anyone’s wanting. 

eta - f**k sake just realised this was the Stenhousemuir thread. Apologies guys and congratulations on the title. Very much enjoyed listening to your stories from the celebrations @Francesc Fabregas 

Will be good to see you at Gayfield in League 1 - would imagine the defence and DJ (great keeper) will set you in good stead for the campaign ahead 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Been and paid my money to get the name on next seasons shirt. Shirt itself is a tribute to the Challenge Cup win and this idea hopefully will be a bit of a money spinner for the club.

image.thumb.png.8da2f3fefa1904143815f5100b14a2a8.png

2 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Been and paid my money to get the name on next seasons shirt. Shirt itself is a tribute to the Challenge Cup win and this idea hopefully will be a bit of a money spinner for the club.

A really amazing idea. Clyde done a similar thing a few seasons ago and the finished product was beautiful.

The only downside was the bespoke jerseys were pretty ill fitting, so no one I know wears theirs! Perfect for framing though.

Peter MacDonald celebrates with Ewan McNeil after scoring.Matt Flynn makes an appeal.

On 09/05/2024 at 14:21, Hard Graft said:

image.thumb.png.8da2f3fefa1904143815f5100b14a2a8.png

like the look of this

On 11/04/2023 at 21:32, StewartyMac said:

Public service announcement. Due to Dumbarton being absolute shitebags once again, we will now NOT be officially winning the league at Ochilview on Saturday. You can rest easy. 

Public service announcement. Due to Stirling Albion being absolute shitebags, they are officially relegated back to the doldrums of the SPFL.

The difference a year makes baby. League One ain't for everyone Stewarty boy.

Have a lovely evening.

1_SHOWBIZ-Typecasting-3.thumb.jpg.58988fb8a30a4f2c101704f25f96b8eb.jpg

Thank you once again to Ian Fitzpatrick, Connor Ferguson, Angus Blacklock, Chris MacMillan, Rennie Hamilton and photographers Aaron Marshall and Raymond Davies for their hard work, dedication and superlative content over the course of the season. They've captured videos and images of the best year I've ever had following this club and I am hugely grateful to them. I've watched their videos of Adam Brown's goal against Peterhead, the full-time celebrations at the Spartans and Bonnyrigg Rose and, of course, the moment we won the league against East Fife dozens of times, and I'll probably be watching them for years to come.

I wish the new media team, led by Bobby Nwanze, well. They have very big shoes to fill. I hope they appreciate they're working to serve the club and its supporters, and they're not using this opportunity to put themselves in the spotlight and advance their own agendas.

3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Thank you once again to Ian Fitzpatrick, Connor Ferguson, Angus Blacklock, Chris MacMillan, Rennie Hamilton and photographers Aaron Marshall and Raymond Davies for their hard work, dedication and superlative content over the course of the season. They've captured videos and images of the best year I've ever had following this club and I am hugely grateful to them. I've watched their videos of Adam Brown's goal against Peterhead, the full-time celebrations at the Spartans and Bonnyrigg Rose and, of course, the moment we won the league against East Fife dozens of times, and I'll probably be watching them for years to come.

I wish the new media team, led by Bobby Nwanze, well. They have very big shoes to fill. I hope they appreciate they're working to serve the club and its supporters, and they're not using this opportunity to put themselves in the spotlight and advance their own agendas.

Been an absolute pleasure. 

We'll be in hospitality for Flag Day, so no doubt we'll see you then!

Thank you ⚔️

A talented group of lads leaving us that's for sure - an almost impossible act to follow but good luck to the new team.

That clip they put together yesterday is one of the best things I've ever seen oan ra YouTube.

17 hours ago, Neilly said:

A talented group of lads leaving us that's for sure - an almost impossible act to follow but good luck to the new team.

That clip they put together yesterday is one of the best things I've ever seen oan ra YouTube.

The scenes when the Bonnyrigg score comes over still brings tears to the eye. Great stuff.