Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

If anyone wants free money, lump on Limphousemuir to return to League 2 at the first time of asking. Won the worst league in a long time and showed their mental frailty with the absolute state of their form once the luck stopped. Best thing is they think that's reason to reward everyone with new deals and stay loyal to them. They'll get demolished in League 1. I wouldn't be surprised to see Edinburgh City levels of point scoring. Expect manager departures, player fall outs and tasty fan meltdowns.

10 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

If anyone wants free money, lump on Limphousemuir to return to League 2 at the first time of asking. Won the worst league in a long time and showed their mental frailty with the absolute state of their form once the luck stopped. Best thing is they think that's reason to reward everyone with new deals and stay loyal to them. They'll get demolished in League 1. I wouldn't be surprised to see Edinburgh City levels of point scoring. Expect manager departures, player fall outs and tasty fan meltdowns.

Go away.

1 hour ago, Wee man the jackass said:

😂😂😂the state of this😂😂😂  imagine being this bitter and negative in your life that you take time out your day to one finger tap this into your nokia. genuinely a guy with issues

1 hour ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Post your bet slip when the market opens then pal.

2 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Who got the POTY award?

NIcky Jamieson got Supporters and Players Player of the Year

Gregor Buchanan got the club PotY and Kinlay Bilham got Young PotY.

Darren Jamieson got the Norwegian PotY

Adam Brown - goal of the season. 

2 hours ago, Wee man the jackass said:

I now have three posters blocked on P&B. They are all Clyde fans. 

4 hours ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

I now have three posters blocked on P&B. They are all Clyde fans. 

Can only apologise. Though I suspect a few of us have Wee Man blocked too.

If one of the others is Jimmy Choo then I'd request you bump the number down to two. He's a glaringly obvious, albeit quite successful, troll. Again, blocked by half the Clyde support.

Just now, MrFizz said:

Any players booked in for Stag do's/spa weekends/mrs in labour for Saturday?

Say yes.

While we're still keen to win as many points as possible and are aiming to beat Stranraer on Saturday, we're also in "having a laugh" territory and might just field a fringe side.

Even if that is the case, I'd still fancy us to beat this Blues team, to be fair.

7 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Even if that is the case, I'd still fancy us to beat this Blues team, to be fair.

I think, speaking purely objectively, that you should field your strongest possible team and blow Stranraer into the fucking stratosphere.

28 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

While we're still keen to win as many points as possible and are aiming to beat Stranraer on Saturday, we're also in "having a laugh" territory and might just field a fringe side.

Brown envelopes it is then.

15 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

image.png.3bdfb68a00a140e7fef3874ff6dd60f3.png

Limp limp limp

Have to give another shout out to the media lads. The build up to trophy day and the content during and after is unrivalled.

We have that for the rest of our lives and can count ourselves lucky to relive the day at the click of a button.

Going to be a very tough act to follow.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Have to give another shout out to the media lads. The build up to trophy day and the content during and after is unrivalled.

We have that for the rest of our lives and can count ourselves lucky to relive the day at the click of a button.

Going to be a very tough act to follow.

For the luddites amongst us do you have a link?