New Zealand thinking of changing their flag

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they put a Union Jack on their new one I'll be extremely disappointed in them

Of course you will, bitter to the core yawn zzzzzzzz, I cant image the Kiwis give two f*cks about how disappointed you'll be.

Never mind, if they do decide to ditch the Union Flag, it still leaves another 22 Countries around the world proud to fly the glorious colours !!

Of course you will, bitter to the core yawn zzzzzzzz, I cant image the Kiwis give two f*cks about how disappointed you'll be.

Never mind, if they do decide to ditch the Union Flag, it still leaves another 22 Countries around the world proud to fly the glorious colours !!

No I would just hope that they would go for something more modern and progressive, let's face it, the Union flag is anything but that

But just you carry on spouting your brainwashed pish about a dead empire and a Union that's on life support bud 8)

I'm not a hundred percent but if you exclude Fiji who are going to remove it (and don't count us) then the figure is more like 17!?

Been speaking to a couple of folk down there, biggest gripe is that the government is spending $20m on the referendum.

They all said the money could be better spent elsewhere.

Aye but the majority of those folk griping are the usual f'cktards who moan about everything.

ie anyone who watches Campbell Live.

Aye but the majority of those folk griping are the usual f'cktards who moan about everything.

ie anyone who watches Campbell Live.

True. Your view?

Edited to say - want to waste $21m on something? Finish the feckin road from Tauranga to Whakatane, I heard they had to rip half the road up and start again due to it being fubar. Heaven knows, I'm back at maws next year, it's only going to be 4 years till completion.

Archived