A restructured 12 team league

Two 22 team leagues.

2 auto promo/relegation spots and a 6 team knockout tournament for promotion

Don't care if it sounds pish but for all the weird and wacky ideas, it ain't far out there

Two 22 team leagues.

2 auto promo/relegation spots and a 6 team knockout tournament for promotion

Don't care if it sounds pish but for all the weird and wacky ideas, it ain't far out there

What about 22 two team leagues?

How about 1 2 team league separate to 2 16 team leagues and a 10 team 3rd league.

2 new teams would need to be invited to this new structure and I can't think who we could put in the 2 team league on their own though! Whatever teams we did put in their could even have their own tv deal keeping all the money for themselves

2 new teams would need to be invited to this new structure and I can't think who we could put in the 2 team league on their own though! Whatever teams we did put in their could even have their own tv deal keeping all the money for themselves

I'm pretty sure the 2 team league idea has already been mooted and accepted by the authorities and TV people

No Hamilton?

I know our crowds are pish, but im not having that we had the 25th highest average, and less than Cowden and Dumbarton.

Voted against, and will red dot this later.

What a bag o shite! Giving some teams 4pts for a win and deducting points from others? Far too over complicated. I think the way it is, is ok. Although i do think the play off system needs to be looked at again.

Is it not about time the league was restructured?

Failing that, is Sevco's ground up to SPL standards?

Don't know if the league has a plan to save you this year?

Invite yourself, hibs, Queens and Falkirk to a 16-team league on the ground of 'Scottish Football Needs a Strong Edinburgh Derby'?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived