Motherwell v Hibs / Rangers - Play Off Final

Fair points. It was a real GIRUY to the Sevconian hordes (who thought that promotion was their right), McCall and clowns like Chick Dung.

The next battle will be to stop Doncaster & Co and their allies in the SFA. They will probably try to force reconstruction to allow Sevco to join the top tier in July.

Rumours floating around that due to the flares and pitch invasion, that Sevco will be awarded a 3-0 victory!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Motherwell's celebrations a wee bit over the score?

No. The whole of Scotland is celebrating. Apart from some Hibees.

Devastating result for the Orcs.

No. The whole of Scotland is celebrating. Apart from some Hibees.

Devastating result for the Orcs.

Devasating indeed. With rumours today of a £33,000,000 pay out to get Ashley of their backs completely (£5,000,000 loan and £28,000,000 to rip up the 7 year deal) or have to put up with Ashley running the retail for the next 7 years, meaning little money for the club via retail. Stuck in the lower divisions again, with no guarantee of a return to the top division next season. The Lying King is gonna have to dig very, very deep.

Devasating indeed. With rumours today of a £33,000,000 pay out to get Ashley of their backs completely (£5,000,000 loan and £28,000,000 to rip up the 7 year deal) or have to put up with Ashley running the retail for the next 7 years, meaning little money for the club via retail. Stuck in the lower divisions again, with no guarantee of a return to the top division next season. The Lying King is gonna have to dig very, very deep.

Awesome if true.

Some asshole on BBC Scotland News has just stated that "Rangers" will have to spend an other season in the Championship.

Just one more season??????

Think they coming out it by relegation or extinction before they fit for promotion

Of course if he misses a few years of paying tax in South Africa again that could be done.

Can't imagine a single scenario where we win this.

Motherwell will shit the bed in this play off. Unfortunately there is nothing surer :(

Would be fantastic mate but unfortunately I can't see past a bottle job.

Sadly neither can I. I just have no faith that this team and that manager will have what it takes to go to Ibrox and in front of 50,000 screaming orcs have the bottle to prevail.

Thanks for your best wishes - fans from other teams. Sadly I am not confident of keeping Sevco out of the top flight I expect a repeat of the semi final in that Rangers will win by a couple of goals at home and we will labour to now in the home leg. Desperately hope I am wrong, but if a team cannot beat St Mirren, Hamilton or Partick away in must wins games what hope do we have at Castle Grey skull.

Bet these guys are a bit embarassed having a party :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

The Rangers have just been pumped twice by easily the worst team I have seen this season. I witnessed them in the flesh on three occasions and they were absolutely woeful.

The Rangers have just been pumped twice by easily the worst team I have seen this season. I witnessed them in the flesh on three occasions and they were absolutely woeful.

That's the thing that has been frustrating us all season though...in terms of quality, the team that was playing this week isn't the team that you (and most others) saw.

The best way I can try to sum it up is that we haven't been a terrible side, we've been a decent side playing terribly...and there's a big (and extremely frustrating) difference between those two.

Thankfully the right one turned up at the right time, but there is a distinct difference between the two.

Clonmel Bhoy, on 28 May 2015 - 17:07, said:snapback.png

The Motherwell manager will decide who goes through,if he drums into his players that Rang2rs are a second rate outfit and that is exactly what they are, Motherwell will win both legs comfortably. Pace,fitness and superior players will win this game for Motherwell,if the manager gets it right.

:lol::lol:

Very good. Now you don't have to go back and delete it. :P

Archived