Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelty are paying decent money at the moment.

Hubby is a bawheid with zero ambition and a pretty lousy attitude. Has talent in abundance but just too lazy.

From being with a club promoted into one of the best leagues in Europe to the juniors a few years later? Idiot.

Would have taken him back at Cowden. What a wasted talent.

Would have taken him back at Cowden. What a wasted talent.

Without a doubt. I stick by my comments though - dropping down from such a high level confirms them.

As you say - wasted talent. Too many examples of it from this part of Fife. Scott Brown being the obvious exception. Kenny Adamson to a much lesser degree. The talent of Husband and the attitude of Kenny would be a good mix.

Not really one for friendlies but might nip down to the game on Saturday for a wee look. Think it is Buckie we are playing.

Yep, I'll be heading up too. The early forecast looks rubbish but I've been missing football too much to let a little rain get in the way. Interested to see how the new lads look and see what Dick's plans are for the forward area!

Powerhouse7 Andy Webster is so much better compared to Gary Kenneth and Webster went up in his career whereas Kenneth went down hill just like hubby has decided to do

I think he was pointing out that Kenneth needed someone to lead him through games and Webster did that very well. He wasn't bad with that backup. Without help he was dire.

Powerhouse7 Andy Webster is so much better compared to Gary Kenneth and Webster went up in his career whereas Kenneth went down hill just like hubby has decided to do

yeah I meant Webster made Kenneth a better player, my mistake

Archived