Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

Wow, Dods appointed Brechin manager. Wonder what that Dick Campbell/Courier interview was all about!

Disappointed to lose both him and Malcs at the same time. Hopefully Travis/TOB/Dunlop can give us some solidity and speed at the back this season.

Good luck to Dods (apart from when he plays us, of course!)

Dundee, Forfar, Liverpool & Scotland.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, he has improved massively over the time we have had him, his energy levels and fitness have always been at a high level, last season he added more goals and assists. Just hope if he moves on it is up a league.

My info is that Kader has signed for Alloa

Guest bernardblack

I think we'll miss Dods the most.

Would've liked to have kept Hilson and Kader but Hilson did blow hot and cold and Kader desperately needs to work on his final ball.

Good luck to them though

I think we'll miss Dods the most.

Would've liked to have kept Hilson and Kader but Hilson did blow hot and cold and Kader desperately needs to work on his final ball.

Good luck to them though

Don't think Hilson and Kader are quite away yet but if they are (along with Dods) then I would like to see Kennedy, Smith and Hay pushed harder as first teamers and the money that is hopefully freed up used on as good a striker as we can get.

It was mentioned in passing on our thread a few days ago that we (Raith) might be in for Hilson. Good signing? Is he more of a winger or forward? Either way we need cover in both areas as it stands.

It was mentioned in passing on our thread a few days ago that we (Raith) might be in for Hilson. Good signing? Is he more of a winger or forward? Either way we need cover in both areas as it stands.

he's been inconsistent all season, last game of the season when we needed him most he didn't perform

Archived