The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-64885-14488469655417_thumb.jpg

Hibs now when they managed to scrape one scraped single win against Rangers on a poor day at the office for us, even though Rangers are going to win the league and Rangers nearly knocked Hibs goals down on top of the keeper in that match too by smacking the bar and post so much times with venom shots that should have won us the game on a usual day. I swear even our captain said he didn't know how we didn't win.but we should have and are better for the experience.

My prediction: Hibs to lose to Rangers on 28th December then Rangers to rip ahead in the league again until we win the title and petrofac cup then do.a premiership raid.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448846962.282289.jpg

Hibs now when they managed to scrape one scraped single win against Rangers on a poor day at the office for us, even though Rangers are going to win the league and Rangers nearly knocked Hibs goals down on top of the keeper in that match too by smacking the bar and post so much times with venom shots that should have won us the game on a usual day. I swear even our captain said he didn't know how we didn't win.but we should have and are better for the experience.

My prediction: Hibs to lose to Rangers on 28th December then Rangers to rip ahead in the league again until we win the title and petrofac cup then do.a premiership raid.

Bookmarked.

Hibs remain on a sound financial footing despite having racked up a hefty loss for the second year in succession, chairman Rod Petrie has insisted.

Read more: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/rod-petrie-hibs-in-good-health-despite-800k-loss-1-3961858#ixzz3sw8obzG4

g2VcFt2.png

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448846962.282289.jpg

Off you pop to bed Martin, teacher won't be happy if you show up tired due to being a keyboard warrior all night, there's a good lad

Archived