The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malonga lol, has he not been given the old heave ho yet, what a terrible excuse of a striker. Tbf to hibs they look like they are building a decent championship team, i fancy them to make the play offs again, doubt they will get promoted though, that will be a step too far IMO.

you-seem-upset-vosv79.jpg

Big Liam is too good for the Scottish Championship, imo. Not basing this on any actual info but thinking we'll lose him. His gestures to the fans after the Rangers game looked like a bit of a goodbye as well.

Now that apparently Paul Hanlon is looking to add that wee bit of consistently and leave it all out there on that pitch every Sautuday, he might just step up to the plate and do a job for the boys next term instead.

Even if Allan goes, a proper defensive midfielder would be my first priority in midfield. They were all really good but we'd have seen even more out of Allan, Fyvie, McGeouch last year if there was someone better than Robertson as a disciplined deeper player.

Hopefully someone good enough on the ball to not be a wasted shirt against the 11 behind the ball bottom feeder types but strong enough defensively to add some steel against the better teams and in cup games.

Your club said he wont be leaving... Like they said about Fletcher, Whittaker, Thomson, Riorden, Brown etc etc

Did we? :huh:

I think we probably said Whittaker, Thomson etc wouldn't be going for the £40 and a box of Quality Street type first offers that Rangers used to come in with.

Of course those were the days that Rangers didn't lose their best player to Brentford, so it's not really a like for like comparison.

I reckon I'll sign a new contract, boss.

:lol:

Your club said he wont be leaving... Like they said about Fletcher, Whittaker, Thomson, Riorden, Brown etc etc

I didn't say he's not leaving. There's just f**k all chance of us selling him to The Rangers.

Archived