The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oxley's not as bad as some folk make out. He does have the odd dodgy game but as a young keeper, some of his weaknesses are things I'd expect to improve with games.

I'd probably rather we signed better but wouldn't be gutted if he stayed. We surely need two established keepers on the books though.

Thought We'd have got a goalie today... Maybe trying to announce 2 at the same time?

If it takes a week longer to sign a better calibre of goalie than Jamie Macdonald then I'm happy.

No way we would sign two in one day either. One will clearly be the number one.

Oxley could improve I agree, would he come to be number two though? Stubbs said while he's available there's a chance = never in a million years our first choice but if we don't get what we want and he's there then okay. Fine by me.

Oxley's not as bad as some folk make out. He does have the odd dodgy game but as a young keeper, some of his weaknesses are things I'd expect to improve with games.

I'd probably rather we signed better but wouldn't be gutted if he stayed. We surely need two established keepers on the books though.

Again I agree. He's not number one though in a side we aspire to be. Too many players like oxley usually get kept on and it's ultimately what's fucked us big time.

See Handling and Stanton are free to go.

Good. Hopefully we get rid of Handling soon as. The guy is fucking hopeless.

I've noticed some people want him played at DM.... Are they for real? He was meant to be a striker and wasn't good enough there, moved him to attacking mid and he still wasn't good enough so where's next after he isn't good enough in DM... A shot in goals?

Good god Paulo you're getting as bad as the cretins that roam the EEN website waiting for new articles on both teams to come out

I read it on JKB actually.

Hibernian would clearly be at the same kind of stage for season ticket sales as Hearts had we been promoted. Championship football again just isn't appealing enough to bring in the fans.

Hibernian would clearly be at the same kind of stage for season ticket sales as Hearts had we been promoted. Championship football again just isn't appealing enough to bring in the fans.

:lol:

Don't know mate...Hearts have 400,000 fans, don't you know?

Lets have a big round for today's Perrier Award winner.

Hibs will never sell in excess of 13000 season tickets as long as you've got a hole in your hoop.

Archived