What would you rather watch

~~~

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toy Story. Because it's better than Shrek.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil or Stir Crazy?

Stir Crazy ,the prison goose step still has me in stiches ,many a walk home from the pub was done doing the "uh huh ..yeh we bad ,yeh" :lol:

Boogie Nights or Castaway?

Stir Crazy ,the prison goose step still has me in stiches ,many a walk home from the pub was done doing the "uh huh ..yeh we bad ,yeh" :lol:

Boogie Nights or Castaway?

Castaway. Watched boogie nights and didn't think much of it at the time. Might need to give it another viewing as I know its highly rated.

The Shawshank Redemption or The Green Mile?

Castaway. Watched boogie nights and didn't think much of it at the time. Might need to give it another viewing as I know its highly rated.

The Shawshank Redemption or The Green Mile?

Ooft ya fucker! Ironically those are two films that fall into my "once I flick over and see them I can't stop watching 'til it's finished".

I'll go for The Green Mile, although that could change depending on what fettle I'm in!

The Great Escape or Downfall?

Ooft ya fucker! Ironically those are two films that fall into my "once I flick over and see them I can't stop watching 'til it's finished".

I'll go for The Green Mile, although that could change depending on what fettle I'm in!

The Great Escape or Downfall?

The Great Escape as it's been a favourite since seeing it when it first came out. One of those films you don't mind watching again and again and again and ...

Muriel's Wedding or Mamma Mia?

Mamma Mia. Seen Muriel's Wedding

Nosferatu or Transformers?

Changed my mind. I used to work in a hotel bar in Jersey and an Abba tribute band played twice a week. I honestly don't think I could put up with hearing "Super Trouper" ever again.

Lethal Weapon 4. Terminator three was slighly more shite.

Unforgiven or True Grit (1969)?

Unforgiven by a mile. In part because I can't stand John Wayne though.

American Werewolf in Paris or Ginger Snaps 2?

3 Idiots as I've never seen it and Slumdog is a bit overrated IMO,ok on the first watch but wouldn't be in a big hurry to watch again.

Man of Steel or X Men 3?

Man of Steel.

X3 is a bit of a mess and lacks the character of the others. Also, "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch". Man of Steel is by no means perfect and its fight scenes drag on for way too long but I felt it was still fleshed out enough to make you care about the characters. X-Men 3 didn't really have that, in my opinion.

Memento or Inception?

Inception. Saw Memento twice and it was a bit shite second time. All the impact of the first one had gone. Also I wanna see if the thing about Di Caprio's totem actually being his wedding ring is true or not

Alien (Trilogy) or Toy Story (trilogy)

Inception. Saw Memento twice and it was a bit shite second time. All the impact of the first one had gone. Also I wanna see if the thing about Di Caprio's totem actually being his wedding ring is true or not

Alien (Trilogy) or Toy Story (trilogy)

Toy Story for me, not a weak one among them ,very possibly the best trilogy of all time.

Armageddon or Dantes Peak?

Se7en. Saw Usual Suspects recently

Blazing Saddles or The Never Ending Story

I would go with Blazing Saddles. Only because I bought The Never Ending Story for the kids a while ago thinking it was the Dark Crystal and was utterly gutted!

Top Gun or Days Of Thunder?

The Never Ending Story. Enjoyed watching with my kids when they were wee and still enjoy it, especially Falkor and the theme song. II & III were a load of shite though. Pink Flamingos or Pretty Woman?

Archived