What would you rather watch

~~~

I would go with Blazing Saddles. Only because I bought The Never Ending Story for the kids a while ago thinking it was the Dark Crystal and was utterly gutted!

Top Gun or Days Of Thunder?

Top Gun, Days of Thunder was uber dull and although Top Gun is an utter cheese fest, its more watchable.

St Elmo's Fire or The Breakfast Club

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go with Blazing Saddles. Only because I bought The Never Ending Story for the kids a while ago thinking it was the Dark Crystal and was utterly gutted!

Top Gun or Days Of Thunder?

Top gun. Despite it being a recruitment video and often ridiculously homoerotic it is still a great film!

Forest Gump or rain man?

Both great movies but rain Man is the one i'd watch although FG is the better movie,haven't seen it in ages but the relationship between the two leads is wonderful .

The Transporter or Real Steel?

Tom cruises greatest film.

Hard one as I'm not a fan of either film but would probably go for the transporter for the Chinese wench.

Troy or gladiator?

Columbo.... although depending on the mood I might fancy watching Quincy MD instead. Generally Columbo

In Bruges or The Guard?

In Bruges, darker, funnier, better story, better scenery, no septics. Restless Natives or A Shot At Glory?

Top Gun, Days of Thunder was uber dull and although Top Gun is an utter cheese fest, its more watchable.

St Elmo's Fire or The Breakfast Club

No one seemed to answer this...

The Breakfast club all day every day.

Asim, Terminator, the original is a tremendous film!

Highlander or Braveheart?

No one seemed to answer this...

The Breakfast club all day every day.

Asim, Terminator, the original is a tremendous film!

Highlander or Braveheart?

Although it could be argued that Braveheart is the better film I just enjoy watching Highlander that much more. Plus, it's got the Kurgan in it.

post-36861-14324624478852_thumb.jpg

One of my favourite baddies.

Local Hero or Gregory's Girl?

Gregory's girl

Some of these films isn't about what is better, it's about watch ability, for example Schindler's List is a far superior film to say my choice's below, but due to the tones of the film i'll only watch it a handful of times where the more lighter tones film i'll watch a 100 times over

Weekend at Bernie's

Or

Weird Science?

Gregory's girl

Some of these films isn't about what is better, it's about watch ability, for example Schindler's List is a far superior film to say my choice's below, but due to the tones of the film i'll only watch it a handful of times where the more lighter tones film i'll watch a 100 times over

Weekend at Bernie's

Or

Weird Science?

Weekend at Bernies ,I've seen both ages ago but seem to remember enjoying it ,can't remember much about Weird science.

Skyfall or The Bourne Supremacy?

[REC]

The Blair Witch Project was good the first time, but loses all watch-ability after that. Pish.

Robocop or Universal Soldier?

Robocop - really great film, universal soldier doesn't come anywhere near it.

Jaws or jurassic park

[REC]

The Blair Witch Project was good the first time, but loses all watch-ability after that. Pish.

Robocop or Universal Soldier?

No brainier. Robocop everytime, I assume we're talking about the original?, because "I'll buy that for a dollar".

The Longest Day or Zulu?

Eta as Tamdunk just pipped me there.

Tough call pal, but I would for for Jurrasic Park solely for the scene when the electric fence gets reenergised and the wee boy goes fleeing.

The longest Day or Zulu?

Zulu, just because it is brilliant, if a bit more jingoistic than The Longest Day is, also a fine example of when Michael Caine was the coolest man in the world!!!

A Bridge To Far or Gandhi???

Archived