The Scott Allan Transfer Predictor

Scotty Allen  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we have that much to spend on one player there are better central midfield options

And still the completely ridiculous and unfounded arrogance of you. your club and it's supporters is beyond compare.

Not in a good way!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs used to be #SoMoney but now it's #TickTock.

They'll let him leave because players have the power now and they won't want a stroppy diva on their hands

Except Scott Allan isn't a stroppy diva, he is a very humble and level headed person and enjoys playing for Hibs under Stubbs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Scott Allan will not leave Hibernian this summer.

Except Scott Allan isn't a stroppy diva, he is a very humble and level headed person and enjoys playing for Hibs under Stubbs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Scott Allan will not leave Hibernian this summer.

http://www.theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2015/05/scott-allan-aims-to-inspire-youngsters-with-diabetes/

Diva imo.

Purely for the fact hibs took him away from long line of young players that get to much to soon league I think he'll stay with hibs another couple of seasons then try and get some credibility as a player

In talks with ICT apparently. The money we'll get for finishing 3rd and the EL money is being used to get him and extensions for Watkins and Ofere.

You'd be surprised! We all thought Ryan Fraser was a great lad, Dons fan, knew where it was best for him to develop, and 3 months later he was demanding a move to Bournemouth. Now it's debatable whether or not the move was good for him but the point stands. Young footballers tend to be wee nyaffs

And still the completely ridiculous and unfounded arrogance of you. your club and it's supporters is beyond compare.

Not in a good way!

Im saying if we have 400-500k to spend on one player and the commenter suggested there are better midfield options out there for that price. That has nothing to do with me being arrogant.

Im saying if we have 400-500k to spend on one player and the commenter suggested there are better midfield options out there for that price. That has nothing to do with me being arrogant.

I would argue that your scouting systems haven't been re-set-up properly and you mightn't be able to identify said better midfielders. Allan is known, probably keen and available. Its quite a lazy option but there are worse lazy options out there.

I would argue that your scouting systems haven't been re-set-up properly and you mightn't be able to identify said better midfielders. Allan is known, probably keen and available. Its quite a lazy option but there are worse lazy options out there.

Scouting system? We dont have one :lol: Why do you think our signings have been so p*sh in recent years

Scouting system? We dont have one :lol: Why do you think our signings have been so p*sh in recent years

That and fat sally couldn't spot a decent player if he booted a ball into his knackers.

I'd be very surprised if he shows up at Aberdeen, as well as the established midfielders smith and wright will be getting more game time next season. He's just not needed in short and the kind of fee involved just isn't worth it given we are lacking in other areas. Even if Mcginniesta does go down south I couldn't see it, think watkins on a free from ICT is far more likely.

That and fat sally couldn't spot a decent player if he booted a ball into his knackers.

I'd be very surprised if he shows up at Aberdeen, as well as the established midfielders smith and wright will be getting more game time next season. He's just not needed in short and the kind of fee involved just isn't worth it given we are lacking in other areas. Even if Mcginniesta does go down south I couldn't see it, think watkins on a free from ICT is far more likely.

Tell me about it... Turned down Andy Robertson for Stevie Smith.

Exactly, so while I agree that there are better players available for that cash, yous probably would go for a player who you are more aware of by playing against this season!

Watkins or Tansey will be the next Abuldeen signing IMO. Or Christie, although they'll need to pay us for him due to his age.

I'd be delighted with any of those though given tansey and Christie are under contract it's be surprised if we moved for them. That said the signing of GS could encourage them to move along the a96. Could see ict fans getting mighty resentful of aberdeen if that were the case

It's really up to the board to give these guys better deals to stop Aberdeen signing them. A lot of ICT fans do resent Aberdeen for it. It's not Aberdeen's fault of course, the players are available. But you can see why ICT fans get resentful, its like come on guys, there are other teams you can sign players from.

Archived