The Scott Allan Transfer Predictor

Scotty Allen  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They would need to pay for him, I'm sure our asking price would be pretty high if it was them.

I agree, but I'm assuming Rangers will be able to raise the funds. They'll surely be having a clear out of all their overpaid shite and Allan is surely the type of player they can rebuild their team around. And he's a 'Rangers Man' which goes a long way. Also I don't think Celtic will want/need him but it would be interesting if both cheeks were in for him. I don't think he'd leave Hibs for Aberdeen for some reason.

I hope he stays in Scotland.

I agree, but I'm assuming Rangers will be able to raise the funds. They'll surely be having a clear out of all their overpaid shite and Allan is surely the type of player they can rebuild their team around. And he's a 'Rangers Man' which goes a long way. Also I don't think Celtic will want/need him but it would be interesting if both cheeks were in for him. I don't think he'd leave Hibs for Aberdeen for some reason.

I hope he stays in Scotland.

At the end of the day he's been great for us this season and has tried his best to get us promoted, if a team comes in for him and meets the asking price there will be no hard feelings from me. Been great to watch this season.

I thought Allen was the only good thing about Hibs tiday tbh

The midfield looked alright, Allen the best player, defence looked solid enough, they were just piss poor when it went up to Cummings and Malonga

We've got Jack, Robson, Flood, Pawlett, McLean, Smith and Hayes all vying for centre mid spots, can't see us signing him.

Robson and Floods best days are gone.

hayes better in centre mid - nah.

Hmm, 250k according to this: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-fend-off-dundee-utd-bids-for-allan-1-3677626

Cuuld've sworn we were going as high as 400k. Anyway.

I doubt we'd sell for 250k. I'd rather he had another good season with us then let him have his pick of clubs on a free transfer.

Doubt he will be at Utd - we have all but signed up Imrie to play the same role.

Dougie Imrie... Hahahahaha... Oh god. I would be worried by the direction your clubs headed in if that's who your signing..

Still, Him and Rankin could share fake tan bottles! #everycloud

Doubt he will be at Utd - we have all but signed up Imrie to play the same role.

i thought imrie signed a new deal with accies?

Whooosh!

Dougie Imrie... Hahahahaha... Oh god. I would be worried by the direction your clubs headed in if that's who your signing..

Still, Him and Rankin could share fake tan bottles! #everycloud

Durrr whoooosh!

Really? What have you heard that makes you say that?

As someone who already loathes Imrie, I would kind of like it if you did sign him. It's good having a genuine hate figure at your rivals. What a p***k.

Just seen the subsequent posts.. Meh

Archived