KILWINNING V ARTHURLIE CUP FINAL

quietmaybe

Fabi I've been talking up what Kilwining have arranged for Saturday and been gracious, I was due a slip up mate! You going on Saturday if so I will try and find you below your disguise ;)

Anyone know if there are programmes planned for the game?

Aye the SJFA have kindly given them their Scottish Cup Final cover template.....with Kilwinning Rovers v Arthurle Town (or village)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabi I've been talking up what Kilwining have arranged for Saturday and been gracious, I was due a slip up mate! You going on Saturday if so I will try and find you below your disguise ;)

Anyone know if there are programmes planned for the game?

A programme is being produced by the hosts, Pollok FC

you need to get out more.

I get out more than enough.

What you need to do is check the facts before you make a statemernt.

The next time you post something nobody will believe it as they now know you post without making sure of your facts.

I get out more than enough.

What you need to do is check the facts before you make a statemernt.

The next time you post something nobody will believe it as they now know you post without making sure of your facts.

there's a difference in population by around 1000. Honestly, stop crying and get a life.

Have seen both sides and think Buffs could lift this. Solid shape about them, hard working and a few quickies up front. Manager was an absolute knob as a player (in the genes) but has done very well this season taking Buffs to where they are. Lie have scrapped away to avoid play off place but don't think they tick as many boxes. However I am often wrong as the bookies well know

Any traffic restrictions in Newlandsfield area? Just that there's another wee cup final further along the road on Saturday as well!!!

There will probably be a bigger crowd at Newlandsfield.

Wore ma 'lie shirt this morning while oot walking the dug, went in for a beer on the way back, what a laugh trying to explain whit ma team was here in Italia. Two results for us today, cup in the club and no play-off, 'mon the 'lie

Archived