Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

Can see this being the last straw for a few. Looking at the "We are Hamilton" page, Twitter and Acciesworld, there are plenty saying they won't be back under McGowan et al. I know plenty have said it before without backing it up, but this is as angry as I've seen Accies supporters of late. It isn't the disappointment or embarrassment we've felt under Canning. Just sheer anger.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus what an extraordinary statement.

Very defensive and bitter, not what you'd expect from a supposedly professional club.

I get the feeling that it's not so much the badly behaved fans that warning shot is aimed at but more those who disagree with the way the club is being run.

Be interesting to hear who this amazing sponsor is who's prepared to pay top dollar to a bottom half club who's previous sponsor went bust half way through the season.

Yours sincerely, not a bad apple just a very disappointed and disillusioned supporter.

The appropriate response to that statement is laughter.

'Conform or be cast out'.

What a horrible atmosphere there is around the club just now. The Alex Neil days seem like decades ago.

Will be thinking twice about going to NDP in the future.

At least you wouldn't have to pay to get in with all these comps going around

At least you wouldn't have to pay to get in with all these comps going around

Some of us are stupid enough to buy season tickets.

Not me, though. I get a free one with my dad's :ph34r:

The worst thing about that statement is how appallingly written it is. Did no one proof read it? Have they heard of punctuation? Or how to structure basic sentences?

The worst thing about that statement is how appallingly written it is. Did no one proof read it? Have they heard of punctuation? Or how to structure basic sentences?

Whilst everyone else was at school learning, McGowan was in a drug den from the age of 13. All he learned was a bit of algebra (1g = 30).

Reading it again, that is absolutely appalling from a professional football club.

The amount of commas where there should be full stops is incredible. :lol:

Just one long winded paragraph after another written by a raving lunatic.

The statements annoyed me and I'm not even a Hamilton fan so f**k knows how they feel.

I used to really like what Hamilton were trying to do but after reading that and hearing the guy get on his high horse about plastic pitches it's really put me off a bit. It's like they're trying too hard.

That statements ridiculous and I hope the Accies fans don't adhere to it or sit in silence if they're unhappy.

Unless there is something bad going down at NDP that the rest of Scottish football s unaware of, what a load of shite has been dumped on their fans.

At a time when the club should be rallying their support for the run in, they release this.

Two possible positives.- may help us to stay up,and - it seems our beloved ghost chairman has joined the Accies board.

What have the 'badly behaved' fans being doing exactly to warrant such a statement?

Didn't you read?  They've offended the impressionable and innocent young ears of young ladies and women!  What uncouth yobs they are!

Seriously though, does Hamilton not have a press department?  Is the semi-literate dinosaur who wrote this the press department?  It absolutely amazes me (and by that I mean it doesn't amaze me in the slightest) that Accies let that press release go out without it ever being proof read.  The adjective "embarrassing" is overused in Scottish football, but I'm embarrassed for Accies there.

Reading it again, that is absolutely appalling from a professional football club.

The amount of commas where there should be full stops is incredible. :lol:

Just one long winded paragraph after another written by a raving lunatic.

And yet the very first sentence is missing a couple of obvious commas and what is that last sentence trying to say? Embarrassing beyond belief. Almost tempted to go today to try and push it to see what they do. Would almost welcome a ban to be honest.

Just realised that the last paragraph is one long sentence! :-o

Archived