Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

I'm as pessimistic as the next Accies fan but we won't go down automatically; United will be bottom come the end of the season. However, I do believe that we will certainly finish 11th and will go down via the play-offs. We still have Partick and Motherwell to play at home before the split which could help us pull away or be stuck with Killie down there but our home form's been fucking awful of late.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do tend to have a good record post-split and 6 of our 7 wins have come against teams in the bottom 6 at the moment but we just don't look like we'll score nearly enough goals to avoid the play-offs as well as so many players going off since most of the aforementioned 7 wins.

United's remaining home games are certainly tricky - Aberdeen. Inverness and Dundee. Don't know who their game in hand is against. But if they win three before the split and all we manage is "a couple of draws", we've still to go to Tannadice and if there is just 5 or 6 points in it, I would fear for us.

The only saving grace for us seems we seem to pop up with a win every now and again just so Canning can actually think everything is ok. Between that and shitfesting a few draws and we may just survive but we really are going to have to count on those below us being shitter than us.

With the fixtures we have left and Thistle still having a few games in hand I just can't see us escaping the playoffs and this time Hibs will gub us but the board will still believe in the boss as the right man - I also bet that if we are in the championship next season they will put the season ticket price up

Dingwall was last game of season for me,I can't watch anymore of that gash.

Going to take my dog ALAN a walk on a Saturday & listen to my Walkman.

I feel the same way. I think I'll also walk my dog max up to ashgill fritters then eat my fritters on the way home. Martin Canning is a rubbish

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on here still defending Canning?

I realise he's going nowhere, so someone help to convince me why I shouldn't fear the worst under him.

Of course you should fear the worst but we're all just too stupid to stop paying money to be subjected to it. All roads lead to Inverness next week :lol:

The most upsetting thing is with our near certain relegation , I can see Les coming out and saying that Canning is the man to get us back up!

canning must have photos of Les and a dead pig!

Archived