Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

As our youth teams follows the same formation and style of play as the 1st team so they can fit in when called up!

Scotland don't want 11 boys on the goal line looking to punt it up the park and will only play for a draw.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As our youth teams follows the same formation and style of play as the 1st team so they can fit in when called up!

Scotland don't want 11 boys on the goal line looking to punt it up the park and will only play for a draw.[/qu

No they don't play same formation if you have watched them you would know that

Scotland don't want 11 boys on the goal line looking to punt it up the park and will only play for a draw.

f**k me! You canny help yourself can you? What a p***k, i bet you have never even seen them play!

If he had seen the 20s play against rangers on Tuesday he would realise what a stupid statement that was as the way the first team are set up just now makes me wish they played with the same freedom and hunger as the youngsters

This was a joke! Chill I did not see the happy clappers jump on my comment about GB motivating the u20's.

If you gave Les and canning as much hassel we may have had a manager by now!

I have seen the first team stink the place put this year just not been at NDP.

This was a joke! Chill I did not see the happy clappers jump on my comment about GB motivating the u20's.

If you gave Les and canning as much hassel we may have had a manager by now!

I have seen the first team stink the place put this year just not been at NDP.

Its OK we know you are a joke, no need for you to clarify that.

Plenty of folk saying on Saturday that he was 100% away. Pretty embarrassing.

Still here just now but told he won't be getting contract exstension etc or any game time to end of season apparently but will sit out remainder of contract unless paid off

post-53099-14585760593145_thumb.jpg

I just saw this posted on the Facebook page. What a load of utter shite :lol: Are they forgetting about some of the utterly embarrassing away results that we've had? I didn't see anyone getting annoyed at Canning until the second goal went in so the fans can hardly be blamed for their inability to defend two crosses into the box. It came from the Record so it's hardly something to be taken seriously but it's nonsense that people might believe this.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458576058.793797.jpg

I just saw this posted on the Facebook page. What a load of utter shite :lol: Are they forgetting about some of the utterly embarrassing away results that we've had? I didn't see anyone getting annoyed at Canning until the second goal went in so the fans can hardly be blamed for their inability to defend two crosses into the box. It came from the Record so it's hardly something to be taken seriously but it's nonsense that people might believe this.

Plenty of our fans were seething during the first half and there were plenty of boos as the half-time whistle went.

Canning is a spineless c**t, he constantly hides behind his pathetic excuses and the board. This new revelation doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Is Canning now responsible for what the Record prints? Maybe he has used his well known influence to get the Record to print this?

Should we boycott the Record?

Been a good couple days for Mr Annan , got to be a kiddy-on manager for another game on Saturday , enjoyed a trip up to the Dundee derby on Sunday to work out how negative we can be the next time we play them and the icing on the cake and what he knew all along , that its the fans fault for not winning at home in 6 months .

Archived